View Single Post
Old 05-08-2024, 06:49 PM   #7762
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Filthy Boys Islip

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Twink Boy Media (twinkboymedia.com)
Cast: Fernando Mojica, Agustin Robledo, Rendy Scott, Denis Reed, Giacomo, Rudolf Schneider, Robin Clein, Alan Capier, Ernesto Laberry, Eliecer Hurtado
Genres: Kissing, Sucking, Rimming, Ass stretching, Fucking, Hard fucking, Post orgasmic sucking, Post orgasmic rimming, Cum eating, Snowballing, Deep throating, Slapping, Outdoor Sex, Bareback
Video language: English
Denis Reed heads a cast of ten hot, Filthy Boys as they jerk, suck and fuck each other to orgasmic oblivion. Fit, toned and horny as hell, these lads can’t get enough of each other’s smooth torsos and oversized cocks and are soon licking every inch of the flawless skin before heading south to engulf a twitching boner in their warm mouths. They take their time as they lick, kiss and tease the solid shaft before moving round to part peachy butt cheeks and tongue fucking the cute hole, making it good and wet to receive a fat dick – hard! Two hours of boy/boy debauchery that sees a multitude of creamy and satisfying cum shots!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:56:39
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4807kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Filthy Boys

Satoshi Goes to pov journey Newton Junction

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Acceed
Genres: Asian, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Handjob, Masturbation, Rimming, Toys, Twinks
大人気モデル・サトシくんがハメて� �メられ日本を縦断! 青森、三重、兵庫、福岡、宮崎の5か� ��を巡り、ご当地少年と淫乱ハメ撮り 旅行! 【三重県 けいすけ 175×65 20歳】 平常時でもビックリするぐらいの超� �根の持ち主。は驚異の太さ5、長さ20� ��え!咥えるのも一苦労(笑) 海までドライブデート、草むらでの� �ス、フェラ、下半身露出ドライブに� ��ずかしがりながらも楽しそう。 巨根はエッチがしたくてビンビン状� �!旅館に直行して浴衣に着替えて、お 風呂で、お部屋でヤリまくり! 【青森 たくみ 168×46 20歳】 おっとり癒し系の色白美少年。初め� �の撮影で最初は緊張していた彼。そ� ��正体は、キスだけで勃起しちゃう淫 乱少年。旅館の露天風呂でアナルを� �めると喘ぎ声を漏らしてチンポはビ� ��ビン! アナルにチンポを入れると、他の宿� �客に聞こえるくらい喘ぎ声はさらに� ��し、それに比例してチンポはさらに ビンビンに!アナルの余りの気持ち良� ��に、最後は潮と精子を一緒に大噴射 ! 【福岡県 たける 170×60 20歳】 博多の街中でナンパした大学生。「� �事だけ」ってことでを貰ったけど、� ��緒にお酒を飲んでエロトークしてた ら溜まっていたムラムラが爆発!サト� ��君の泊まっているホテルまで付いて 来ちゃいました。乳首を責めると身� �をビクつかせてパンツはパンパンに� ��ヤラれている自分の顔を鏡に映した り、部屋の扉を開けて顔を廊下に出� �ながらヤッたりと、普段できないに� ��興奮! 【宮崎県 ひろき 175×62 21歳】 ツイッターでサトシ君に会いたいと� �をかけてきた素朴系少年。 地元の観光地近くの田舎道で青姦し� �ゃいました!いつ人が来るかもわから ないスリルに2人とも大興奮! 旅館のお風呂で第2回戦に突入!アナル をタップリ責めてあげると「チンポ� �しい」と懇願。部屋に戻ると自らチ� ��ポを求めてサトシ君に跨る淫乱少年 ! 【兵庫県 とうま 168×55 25歳】 目が綺麗で、男女ともにモテそうな� �ケメン。しかしバイとは言いながら� ��、サトシ君を掘りたい!と逆指名し� �きたかなりの男好き。憧れのサトシ� ��を目の前にしてドキドキが止まらな い彼のチンポはすでにビンビン! 公衆トイレで全裸になってキス、フ� �ラ。ホテルでは締りの良いサトシ君� ��アナルを無我夢中でガン突きしまく り、ハメ撮りならぬハメられ撮り!あ� ��りの気持ち良さにサトシ君掘られイ キ! サトシ君のフェイス、ボディ、そし� �極上テクニックに心も股も開いてし� ��うモデルたち! 1対1、台本なしだからこそ見えてくる 、これが男×男のリアル!次はアナタ� �街でハメ撮りしちゃうかも!?
Format: mp4
Duration: 3:56:05
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1461kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Satoshi Goes to pov journey

Forever With Love Alturas

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Bareback Boy Bangers
Cast: Timothy Nixon, Joe Parkes, George Vidanov, Jeff Paris, Dany Ross, Sam Brooks, Simon Clay, Thomas Fiaty, Andrew Ross, Pierre, Nick Gill
Genres: Twinks, College Guys, Studs, Muscle, Jerking Off, Oral, Blowjob, Facials, Rimming, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cum Shots, European
A young and horny twink can be as gullible as any love-struck teenager, especially when a hot guy tells you that he loves you. What he really means is he’d love to get into your pants and taste your fat, uncut cock and make you sit on his throbbing boner and bounce until he cums. Love and lust are a powerful aphrodisiac and the mere mention of the ‘L’ word gets these boys dropping their pants in no time. Five energetic pairings sees these lovers 69, rim puckered holes, devour young cock and fuck completely bareback! Unmissable!
Duration: 1:42:00
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2048kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Forever With Love

DallasReeves The Bare Fuck Project Turdera

Release Year: 2014
Studio: DallasReeves
Genres: Anal, Oral, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshot, Flip-Flop, Kissing, Masturbation, Orgy, Rimming, Tattoos
The commotion brings in two other house mates, Cage and Jared. They stand around the hellish looking doll, wondering what all of this is about. Suddenly, however, they all begin to experience a tingling! And that tingling, simultaneously felt by each, is in their crotches!
Duration: 21:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2719kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 446.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DallasReeves The Bare Fuck Project

Raw Gaymers Part 2 Agar

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos
Men U twink Joey Mills can't study all the time, like when he's playing a hard game of Anal Cumbat with his roommate. But it's hard to concentrate on the game when hottie Luke Connors is eyeing him, especially after Luke takes out his long, hard dick! Luke fucks Joey's armpit while the blond stud games, then Joey sneakily sucks him and even gets rimmed! Luke rides Joey, then the guys flip fuck as the dark-haired twink does him doggystyle. Joey abandons his joystick to take turns fucking each other in missionary, and Joey rides that dick till Luke cums on his face.
Duration: 35:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4582kbps
Audio: 138kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Gaymers Part 2

The Prize Caroleen

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos
I stayed in the corner, waiting and ready. It was our first day together since I was sold and I wasn’t sure what was needed of me. I watched as Mr. Wolf sat on the edge of his bed, filing through papers, a stern look on his face.
He was clearly someone important. Someone who had a lot of expectations on him. Responsibilities and demands. People depending on him. I know how hard that can be. It was easy for me to give up, but I could tell this was a man who thrived on it. Still, I knew it wasn’t my job to simply admire him. I was to serve him.
Hours went by. He sat and worked the day away. And I sat. Still and obedient. Then I thought: maybe he needs a break. A distraction.
It was risky making such a bold move on my own. But I knew he’d correct me if this wasn’t the case. Hopefully he wouldn’t trigger my decorated collar, but I didn’t like seeing my master so stressed.
Duration: 28:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7720kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Prize

Fill me up Tustin

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Men 1st
Cast: Macanao Torres, Cristiano Torrent, J. Salaz, Manuel Roko, Tony Duque, David Torres, Aitor, Armando, Ricky Ramos
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Fist, Hard Fuck, Men
Fill Me Up – the title says it all! These guys want their asses filled every which way! Tied up and at the mercy of his tormentor, one leather-clad sub is made to lick his master’s boots for his fuck tunel is filled with cock and cum! One hot bottom boy succumbs to his dominant top as he is fisted and pissed on, whilst three hung studs their willing boy toy and treat him as their personal cum dump! Over two hours of hard, bare raunch!
Duration: 2:06:08
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 3627kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fill me up

Время генерации страницы 0.16151 секунды с 9 запросами