Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Coming bondage whole made

Coming bondage whole made

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
Video language: English

Expressive, submissive, sexy and born for bondage. Audrey Rose looks good no matter what position she's put in. This pain slut in the making is locked down in an innocent, unassuming doggy position. Her picture perfect ass sticking out, her titties hang from about 4 lbs of weights. This makes the perfect flogging position before probing and vibing her to cum. With her ass all warmed up, she is folded over into a modified piledriver. Her nipples and tongue are suctioned tight for good measure. Time to cover that ass, legs and calves with cane marks. If she didn't have an appreciate for the cane before, she will now. I get my fingers in her and make her squirt and cum before she knows what's going on.

Format: mp4
Duration: 48:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Coming bondage whole made

Spring Forward

Spring has sprung! Birds are chirping! Flowers are blooming! Bees are busy doing whatever it is that bees do. Naturally, I feel the need to celebrate the eternal hopefulness of the spring season. I put on my favorite pink polka dot strapless dress (Okay, so it's the only pink polka dot dress I own) with garter belt, stockings and silver high heels. And, just as I am about to go outside and declare my love for spring to the entire world, Johnny sees me and determines that he would much rather have me all to himself. He proceeds to back me up to the stripper pole in the bedroom (you guys all have a stripper pole in your bedroom, right?) and ties my arms behind the pole with rope. Then he ties my legs, scrunched up to the side, together at the knees and ankles. Graciously, he allows me to kick off my high heels, revealing my stocking-clad feet.

Duration: 13:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5896kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 619.5 MB

Download Spring Forward

Wasteland - Between the Poles

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Daisy Duxe
Genres: Bondage, Daisy Duxe, Discipline, electro-stim, Flogging, gags, High Definition, humiliation, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, Rob Gadling, Sex

Daisy Duxe is bound spread eagle between two poles, ball gag in mouth, while Master Rob warms her up with a flogger. Once he has her attention, he removes the ball gag and continues to excite her senses. A bit of breast play and hard fingering ensues, which prompts Daisy to complain bitterly! Now properly warmed up, he releases her ankles, binds her in a crotch harness, and inserts a very large dildo into her, while applying a rather large vibrator to her clit, bringing her to a massive extended orgasm. Not to be deprived of pleasure, Master Rob then places his cock into her mouth while her arms are bound overhead.

Duration: 15:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2749kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 325.0 MB

Download Wasteland - Between the Poles

Cold Blue Steel: Jewelz Blu

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Jewelz Blu is brand new to, but not to kink itself. Jewelz is well versed in the BDSM world, but this is the first time she's decided to go this deep into her submissive side. The Pope takes advantage of this and gets her locked into her first device. Jewelz is on her back, legs up and locked into traps, and her arms pulled back into a strappado. This device has her as helpless as she could be and The Pope doesn't waste time getting to the torment. The flogger is used to tenderize her flesh, as well as test her endurance to the pain.

Duration: 54:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Cold Blue Steel: Jewelz Blu

Stefania Hogcuffed

Stefania is walked in on a leash. Once inside her toes are cuffed before she is Hogcuffed.

Duration: 15:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 344.2 MB

Download Stefania Hogcuffed
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12545 секунды с 9 запросами