luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default KinkyCore - Video 720

KinkyCore - Video 720

Studio: KinkyCore
Genres: Bdsm

Her leg is also pulled up and tied out of the way so that Tommy Pistol has full access to her pussy. He meticulously inspects her and uses her to sexually satisfy himself.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:33
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2754kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 581.5 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 720

21sextreme - Domination victim - Zafira

Release Year: 2009
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Zafira
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, teen, brunette, one on one
Video language: English

´What´s going on here?´ asks surprised Zenza, when he spots that his secretaries Angelica and Zafira have been going down on each other in his absence. Time to teach the two nasty ladies who´s the boss in here! He starts with Zafira, takes the frightened gal to his secret chamber. Zafira finds herself hogtied so tightly that the ropes cut deep into her tender skin, leaving painful bruises. But that´s just the start...!

Duration: 40:27
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1945kbps

File size: 616.1 MB

Download 21sextreme - Domination victim - Zafira

As In a Game of Ball

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Just when you thought Rebel's Filth Studies series couldn't get better, we present part IV--a 2-hour 20-minute nonstop extreme, twisted epic. After exploring both visual art and the pure feeling of its absence together, Rebel and Dr. Mercies decide it's all just a game. So Dr. Mercies turns rebel into a ball with which he can play. First, she does somersaults all over the room, slurping up her spillage. Then she plays paddle ball with her ass... spins her asshole on the doctor's cane... and bounces through the air in a high G-force 3-dimensional ass-fucking impact-play extravaganza. It was epic, rough, real, and both Rebel and Dr. Mercies got off twice from it all.

Duration: 2:19:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1430kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download As In a Game of Ball

Secretary Part II

Now that Johnny has me right where he wants me: wearing nothing but pale pink bra, panties, garter belt, nude stockings, black pvc high heels and thick silver duct tape gag in the garage, it is time for the fun to start. Johnny ties my hands above my head, while standing in the middle of the garage in front of the garage door. I am allowed a small area to struggle around in. He takes video, that he will allow me to edit later once I get dressed back up in my secretary attire. It's a good thing he's looking out for me, by making sure I have some work to do this afternoon. Plus, I like how happy it makes him to see me tied up in lingerie!

Duration: 14:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 642.5 MB

Download Secretary Part II

Florane Russell - Bad Girl

Release Year: 2024
Genres: All sex, Hardcore, Blowjob, CumShoot, Big Dicks, Handjob, Natural Tits, No Condom, Shaved Pussy

She wears the cutest teen outfit he's ever seen, including white stockings with lovely red bows, and when her soft lips surround his cock to give a blowjob he's instantly hard. His cock throbs for the slender beauty and he will soon deposit a thick creampie inside her, letting it leak out while she plays with the cum.

Duration: 36:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Florane Russell - Bad Girl
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10688 секунды с 9 запросами