View Single Post
Old 05-09-2024, 07:52 PM   #19786
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Hardcore Anal in Strict Bondage, 19 Year Old Abella Dange...

Hardcore Anal in Strict Bondage, 19 Year Old Abella Danger, Day One

Cast: Abella Danger ,Owen Gray
Genres: Athletic ,Big Ass ,Humiliation ,Latinx ,master ,shaved ,Oral Sex ,bottom ,Pain ,versatile
Video language: English

Abella Danger in heavy bondage, huge ball gags, weighted nipple clamps and under strict discipline as hardcore anal slave in training. Abella's big all natural ass bounces on hard cock as she takes it in the ass while getting flogged, whipped, cropped and manhandled. Abella's gagged mouth spills creamy drool all over her all natural tits, her nipples are clamped tight as she rides giant dick in her ass and learns to behave like an obedient slave girl.
When 19 year old Abella Danger wants to learn about submission and masochism, the budding pain slut come to Training of O to learn how to eroticize the pain and give up her asshole to dominant dick. Abella screams for more cock, more orgasms, more pain, more of everything. And she spills over till she is left a come drunk, fucked, used, anal slave girl with a long road to travel before she sleeps. Welcome to Servitude, Abella.

Format: mp4
Duration: 51:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Hardcore Anal in Strict Bondage, 19 Year Old Abella Danger, Day One

21sextreme - Bailee's Initiation

Release Year: 2009
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Bailee
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, teen, brunette, one on one

This young girl has never done hardcore BDSM before, so this is her absolute first time. Watch as evil Master Jean´s sick perverted client devours her innocent body and binds her until she´s ready to cry. She gets a very rough fucking in her pussy, then her asshole is opened up. She gets fucked in her ass and is then made to lick the goo off the cock. A fantastic scene, do not miss it!

Duration: 47:00
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 966kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 344.9 MB

Download 21sextreme - Bailee's Initiation

Dahlia Sky, Desires Submission and Electrosex!

Cast: Dahlia Sky ,Aiden Starr
Genres: Femdom ,Electro Plug ,Electrical Play ,Lesbian ,natural boobs ,Tens Unit ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,Dominatrix ,BDSM

Episode 1: Dahlia Sky is a hot little slut who has a stunning body and innocence in her eyes. She is the kind of girl that every Dominant LOVES to break. Goddess Aiden Starr gets the pleasure of showing Dahlia what it takes to become an Electroslut. But Aiden knows best that when I say she "gets the pleasure" what I mean is that Dahlia needs to learn how to GIVE the pleasure. Unbound Aiden give Dahlia a lesson in Dominance and Submission and motivates her to do well by strapping the pussy plate to her sensitive pink pussy lips. Aiden isn't impressed by Los Angeles wanna-be's. If Dahlia doesn't step it up and prove that she wants to be owned by electricity she will be sent home like all the other failures.

Duration: 27:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Dahlia Sky, Desires Submission and Electrosex!

This is What Alexis Gets for Losing the Escape Challenge - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... A crotchrope is added next. I pull up a chair and order Alexis to take a seat. I remove her neckrope and I tie a length of twine into her hair. I am soon stuffing 2 pairs of panties in her mouth. They are sealed in with clear tape. Once gagged, I put Alexis on her stomach on the floor. I grope and smack her ass a few times before I cross and tie her ankles. I grope and smack her ass again. I then sit back and order her to struggle. Let's see if she can escape. Of course she can't the jute rope has no give at all and Alexis makes zero progress. She still has to much movement for my liking, so I tie her ankles down to her thighs. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 21:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 486.1 MB

Download This is What Alexis Gets for Losing the Escape Challenge - Part 2

Wasteland - Another Course from the Master

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Tyler
Genres: Bondage, Discipline, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, Sex, Spanking

Just a typical day at work for Tyler and Master David. Todays lessons are spanking, paddling, rope tying and of course, blow jobs and fucking. Davids newest sub, Gia had been begging to be fucked all day, in her own words she wanted to be fucked hard and fast. Of course Tyler was more then happy to oblige.

Duration: 11:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2742kbps

File size: 240.6 MB

Download Wasteland - Another Course from the Master
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08433 секунды с 9 запросами