Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default 21sextreme - Blindfolded and Fucked

21sextreme - Blindfolded and Fucked

Release Year: 2011
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Katy Parker, Deborah Black
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, black hair, redhead
Video language: English

Poor Deborah Black doesn´t have a chance when she visits Katy in her own playground. The brunette little beauty gets tied up, her sight being stolen from her by a blindfold, and after that she gets whatever Mistress Parker wants to dish out for her. And Miss Parker was never been shy when it came to punishment.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:52
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 610.5 MB

Download 21sextreme - Blindfolded and Fucked

Angel Cummings Hot, dark, 19yr old bound and getting fucked!

Cast: Maestro ,Angel Cummings
Genres: Submission ,toned ,unshaved ,big dick ,Metal Bondage ,Fingering ,Domination ,Straight ,black hair ,BDSM

This cute, sexy, 19yr old has an amazing natural body. Her ass is perfect, her pussy shaved, and her tits big. Restrained in a custom metal bondage device, this helpless co-ed has her holes at all the right heights for a brutal fucking.
We fuck her mouth, then her pussy, then her mouth; back and forth, we make her cum! We flog and vibrate her 19yr old pussy and then we fuck it more. Some cum on her ass is the icing on the cake. This little slut loves cock and we love it when she's helpless to stop the brutal fucking she craves.

Duration: 16:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 372.7 MB

Download Angel Cummings Hot, dark, 19yr old bound and getting fucked!

Wasteland - Whats All The Fuss About?

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: May
Genres: Discipline, Flogging, humiliation, Intense Orgasm, masturbation, Pussy Play, Spanking

Todays lessons are about sensation and obedience. The sensation of numerous implements hitting Jades taut body. Her skin ripples with every strike, turning a beautiful shade of red. Whimpers escape from her lips. She casts her eyes downward. Yet her excitement builds, she feels the moisture between her legs. May yourself cum, her Master demands, and she willingly obliges.

Duration: 7:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3638kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 220.7 MB

Download Wasteland - Whats All The Fuss About?

Dia Zerva Live aka Feel the Burn

Cast: Dia Zerva
Genres: Blonde ,Humiliation ,Clothespins ,Bondage ,harness ,Domination ,muscular ,Straight ,BDSM ,white

Dia Zerva shows up for her live shoot, only to realize that the other model booked for the show has flaked out, meaning Dia will be receiving an intense level of attention all by herself for the next 6 hours.
A heavy iron collar is locked around her neck, and her torso is covered in almost 100 clothespins, which are ripped off at once after they have had a chance to clamp her skin for a while, ensuring the maximum intensity when the zipper is finally pulled off.
With no other model around, there is no rest for Dia. She is immediately strapped into a severe head harness and ball gag with her arms strapped up behind her. She is made to rotate as she is whipped hard all over her body.
The climax of the show comes as Dia is bound on top of a box as cyd thoroughly lathers her asshole, cunt and clit with his intense burning sauce. Dia's screams, the look on her face, and her body movements and contortions are priceless as the sauce keeps getting hotter and hotter, seemingly with no upper limit.

Duration: 1:10:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Dia Zerva Live aka Feel the Burn

This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I grab Armani by her hair and grope her tits a bit before I go get more rope to bind them. I leave her for a short while, but when I come back, I have more rope and I bind her large firm tits up nice and tight! I add one more length of rope, before I lift her off the chair and onto the floor. I leave her to struggle on the floor, but I soon return. I add a few layers of microfoam tape over her gag, before I hogtie her. I sit back to watch her struggle and moan. After a while, I realize that I had a rope tied into her hair from earlier. I decide to implement that. I tie her head back, making her bondage even more severe. I leave her to struggle once more. I eventually return. I want to see her struggle a little more enthusiastically, so I smack her ass a few times as motivation. She tries and struggles as hard as she can, but her struggles are futile. It doesn't matter, they are for you and me. When I finally remove the gag, it seems her attitude has changed for the better! I remove the breast bondage and then start on the rest of the ropes as the clip ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 32:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14601 секунды с 9 запросами