View Single Post
Old 05-10-2024, 07:16 AM   #5163
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 2 Meshoppen

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kay Kardia and London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
She can't stand being tickled. She will do just about anything to avoid it. We didn't believe her at first, but when given the choice between a little bit of laughter or one hell of a brutal caning she jumped at the chance to feel the wood come down on her ass.
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 2

Chain Reaction Sacramento

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
Extreme physical conditioning is a valuable attribute, but doesn't mean that it makes shooting for Device Bondage any easier. Cheyenne enters, and her amazing physique catches everyone's attention. I'm the lucky one who gets to spend the day destroying this fine specimen of a woman. She starts in a stress position that tears away at her thighs, which causes her to feel the fatigue quickly. That's the point; break her down and show her that her physical strength will only go so far today. The playing field just got leveled.
Duration: 49:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chain Reaction

Tramp All Dressed Up 1080p Munkedal

Genres: BDSM, Torture
There is no doubt this has been a rough day for Tramp, one she richly deserves, of course, but harsh nonetheless. The cunt starts out in the cage, a good place for a piece of meat like this bitch. But while cage time can be cruel, it is also not nearly painful enough to satisfy the agony needs of this cunt. From the cage to the old step ladder, it is easy and quick and a bit disorientating for a slut, all the better. Then the cane comes out, and the agony starts, and the screams begin, and eventually the crying and begging. During all this, Tramp is telling us what a piece of shit she really is, and how much she needs and deserves to be punished just for being a cunt…and having a cunt. Those are her words, not ours. In the end, the bitch’s and thighs are striped with angry welts. Someplace along the way a plug was rammed into her asshole. After all this agony, degradation, humiliation the cunt is on her knees, head prostate and showing off her marks. Then back to the cage until next time she is brought out to provide some entertainment. Tramp got All Dressed Up just For Agony.
Duration: 25:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18395kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tramp All Dressed Up 1080p

Bound and Squirting: Lumi Ray Manchaug

Lumi Ray loves to be bound and dominated by The Pope, and today the plan is to drain this slut of all of her sweet pussy nectar. Her body trembles at first touch. Maybe from excitement, maybe from fear; who knows? What we do know is that Lumi is ready to explode with squirting orgasms almost immediately, so he goes to work facilitating this. Lumi begins in a device that locks her body into a seated position, but with all of the right parts exposed and helpless. The Pope goes to work emptying Lumi’s pussy of her precious fluid one squirt at a time. Next, Lumi is put in a grueling scorpion pose with her elbows bent over a secondary pipe and pulled down to the table. Leather and chains keep her locked into place as he goes to work fucking her mouth and pussy until the squirting begins. Lumi soaks the entire table with so much squirt, but we’re not finished yet.
Duration: 46:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound and Squirting: Lumi Ray

Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 2 Farmer City

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... A large white ballgag that just barely fits in Ashley's mouth is strapped in tight. I then spend a little time slapping and squeezing her tits. More wire is then added to her wire bra, tightening it up. I clamp her nipples with extra heavy duty clamps. I then twist and pull the clamps up tight around the back of her neck and then tie it off to the other. Poor Ashley starts to drool, and the tears start to run down her cheeks. I continue adding rope, tying her ankles up and to the back of the chair, her legs apart. Soon the snot is flowing as well. I finally remove the clamps before finishing up the ropes on her legs. I once again slap her tits and now her inner thighs as well. I use a pair of pliers to tighten up her wire bra before I start binding her tits with thin cord. After I finish her right tit, I remove her ballgag and replace it with a cleave gag. I then continue binding her other tit. After they are bound I commence slapping them over and over again as Ashley whimpers, yelps, and moans. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 2

Anal Strip Search Klippan

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation
Rebel's second session was so demented, ambitious, and intense that we spread it out over two days of delirious filming. It's hard to describe what happened here, because there really is nothing to compare this to on he planet. Rebel was turned into a working projector, suspended in nothing but film and used like a theater seat while she herself brought art to screen through her suffering. Dr. Mercies also trained her to pleasure his physical cock and shadow cock at the same time. And he used and punished her very, very hard. Her asshole, breasts, throat, and clit all got a workout. She ate two loads of cum in this session and had multiple giant orgasms herself. This is truly a pinnacle scene at Assylum.
Duration: 1:19:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1631kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Strip Search

Abigail Dupree The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Part 2 Hillsville

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Sure, the first few strikes don't seem so bad, but we're going to keep increasing the intensity until you make the decision. You only have to stay on there for a second or so and we'll be satisfied.
Duration: 52:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abigail Dupree The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Part 2
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03921 секунды с 9 запросами