All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Wasteland - Y Me?

Wasteland - Y Me?

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Genres: 2019
Video language: English

ZAP, Sicilia hears the sound and a millisecond later she felt the electricity shooting up her body. She glanced at Mistress Irony, who was sporting an evil grin. ZAP ZAP, she held back the urge to yell out, trying to be a good slave. She knew if she held out, if she œcould take it, there would be pleasure at the end of the road, at least thats what she hoped for.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1620kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 160.0 MB

Download Wasteland - Y Me?

Wasteland - The Demented Dom (Youre So Pretty When Your Helpless)

Cast: Ava
Genres: Discipline, Flogging, Goddess Starla, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints

Ava finds herself strictly restrained to Goddess bondage bench. Unable to move, her legs are spread open to expose her engorged and wet pussy. All she wants in Goddess to touch her, play with her and ultimately make her cum. Starla on the other had, wants to loving torment and tease Ava before granting her any release.

Duration: 12:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 268.9 MB

Download Wasteland - The Demented Dom (Youre So Pretty When Your Helpless)

21sextreme - Half of everything

Release Year: 2013
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Nikky Thorne
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, fetish, teen, blonde, one on one

A divorce is always a dirty thing. But when the wife wants to get half of his husband´s hard earned money, things slip out of control quite easily. Nikky is bitchy enough to piss of Bruno, and ends up banged, fucked, used, and punished by his soon ex-husband, learning a hard lesson of submission.

Duration: 27:14
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2735kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 577.0 MB

Download 21sextreme - Half of everything

Wasteland - Captive Desire

Cast: Vyxen
Genres: breast play, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Sex, Vyxen Steel

You can do anything to me, as long as you make me cum an intriguing statement said in a moment of passion. Vyxen and Richie, will do pretty much anything to quench their desires for each other. But instead of us telling you amount the amazing connection these two have, we ll just let you watch it.

Duration: 11:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2751kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 247.9 MB

Download Wasteland - Captive Desire

Used Pain Baby slave abigail annalee

Master James has caught himself a live one this time and the fear in her eyes is intoxicating. Something tells me she knew exactly what she was doing all on her lonesome, lookin so cute and poking her nose around in places she wasn't supposed to be.
slave abigail annalee collared, locked, and cuffed to the hangman's donkey, quivering in Master James' dungeon is a captivating scene to behold, and she's only in place for a short moment before the real fear sets in and she's crying. This slave is a reactive one, shuddering at every flog and provocation, pleading for mercy with her eyes, but Master James knows how to control her behavior and amplify the intensity of her senses so He affixes her with a red-sponge gag with clear tape attached to a long rubber hose, makes a blindfold out of her cut panties, then places nose pincers and a plastic bag over her head. Now she's in proper sub-space, nowhere to go but to focus on the whips of the single-tail and the vibrator at full-speed. Nothing to do but anticipate the next moment, fail, and be surprised as pain pushes her into the reality of every excruciating moment. When mouse-traps are put on her nipples she thinks she's felt pain, that is until Master James uses the single-tail to whip them off. But the fun doesn't end there. The bag, blindfold, and gag come off and she's quickly brought to body-shaking tears again before being unbound from the hangman's donkey and caged in a small steel box for the night, with her head and hands trapped in the bars. The lights go off.

Duration: 37:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6821kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Used Pain Baby slave abigail annalee
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15237 секунды с 9 запросами