Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Wasteland - Gummi Girls

Wasteland - Gummi Girls

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Irony
Genres: breast play, Discipline, electro-stim, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Mistress Irony, Pussy Play
Video language: English

When Mistress Irony tells Cheri to lube her dress, so she looks beautiful and shiny for that nights events, she is meet with a less then enthusiastic response. Needless to say Mistress is not very pleased with Cheris lackadaisical attempts, smirks and overall disobedience. What is a Mistress to do? Punishment is always the answer. Punishment and rewards. Its worked wonders for eons.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2749kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 269.2 MB

Download Wasteland - Gummi Girls

Tell Me What You Want and I'll Give You What You Need - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. Adara is left to endure her tight bondage, gag, clamps, and nose hooks. She mmmmpphs and struggles as much as her bondage will allow for a while. She eventually gets a little complacent, so to get her spirits up again, I whip her clamped tits with a leather strap. There we go... that really woke her up again. Her yelps, moans and twitch intensify greatly with the right motivation. I want a new view, so I roll her onto her stomach for a while. At the end of the clip, I cut off her ziptie bondage and make her crawl out of the room using the rope still tied into her hair as a leash.

Duration: 25:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2955kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 569.8 MB

Download Tell Me What You Want and I'll Give You What You Need - Part 4

Wasteland - More Petulance?

Cast: Cheri
Genres: Bondage, Discipline, Flogging, gags, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, restraints

As we join Eric X, it would seem, that perhaps Cheri has rethought the way she interacts with her Master. It makes you almost wonder what secret Eric processes. Cheri has gone from a loud mouth, snarky, disobedient sub who was just looking out for her own pleasure, to someone you can now take home to Mum? The moral of this story is, creativity does pay off.

Duration: 12:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 267.5 MB

Download Wasteland - More Petulance?

Wasteland - Dirty Words

Cast: Daisy
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, caning, Controlled Orgasms, Daisy Duxe, Discipline, electro-stim, femsub, Flogging, Fucking Machines, gags, High Definition, hot wax, humiliation, maledom, Pussy Play, restraints, Rob Gadling, Sex

What has Daisy done now? Restrained to a platform, Daisy must watch in a mirror as Rob writes on her body exactly what he thinks of her. When Daisy protests she is gagged and punished, including a good caning to the soles of her feet. To discourage her from struggling Rob places a candle on her chest. Now when she moves, even just a little, wax pours over her body. Robs goal is to have Daisy begging to be taken by him.

Duration: 14:08
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1169kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 134.1 MB

Download Wasteland - Dirty Words

Sensual Hungarian babe Zazie Skymm enjoys bondage fetish sex session

Cast: Zazie Skymm
Genres: Anal, Blonde, Cumshot, Fetish, Hardcore, Sex Toys, Teen, Ass Fucking, Facial, Fantasy, Glamour

Well-hung Nikki Nuttz teases and drips wax all over Zazie Skymm's gorgeous curves. The Hungarian beauty moans with pleasure while getting her sweet shaved pussy licked and cheeky ass fucked passionately. She orgasms then returns the favor and receives Nikki's load all over her beautiful face.

Duration: 38:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sensual Hungarian babe Zazie Skymm enjoys bondage fetish sex session
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12377 секунды с 9 запросами