All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Wasteland - The Seduction Haviland

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Leila
Genres: blowjob, Discipline, Flogging, restraints
Video language: English
She winced as the flogger hit her flesh. Yet the rhythmic pounding, the smell of the leather all gave her comfort. The flogger would tease her, just barely touching her lips. She felt the moisture between her legs increase. Her clit was throbbing, looking for release. She was at his mercy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 238.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - The Seduction

Asian Heart Breaker Jayden Lee Defiled Rockvale

Cast: Jayden Lee
Genres: Bondage ,Handler ,slim ,Ball Gag ,Straitjacket ,Asian ,natural boobs ,Nipple Clamps ,Tickling ,bottom
Stunner Jayden Lee has an incredible ass. We have no choice but to bend this disgraceful fuck slut over a barrel and give it to her hard. She is made to pull on her own nipple clamps as Claire works her over with the vibrator. She uncontrollably twitches head to tail with pleasure and is pushed in as many ways as possible. Second, she is bound to the barrel with her hot juicy ass in the air and ankles up to the pulley. Her knees are bound down to floor anchors so she can’t close her legs like a good whore and her cunt is challenged to take in a big metal ball pussy hook. Final position we experiment with two things. The arms in an inescapable straight jacket / reverse box tie and the body twisted in spoon. Don’t let the lying on her side look deceive you. Having this hot cunt laying on a wire bed frame getting pummeled in the cunt is NOT comfy. She is tormented with tickling and fucked repeatedly with the dick on a stick and vibrator. No matter what she does, she can’t escape the torment or the pleasure. Jayden is fucked.
Duration: 51:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Asian Heart Breaker Jayden Lee Defiled

The Dirty Deal 2 Fort Madison

Cast: Angel Allwood ,Marco Banderas
Genres: Big Tits ,BDSM ,mixed ,Bondage ,Curvy ,Submission ,Vaginal Penetration ,Blowjob ,black hair ,Role Play
When Angel Allwood refuses to submit to a rival drug cartel, they send her a message she will never forget. Marco Banderas reveals that he has the upper hand in this dirty deal by showing Angel her stepdaughter suffering in tight bondage. Now Angel has to decide weather to save her stepdaughter and submit to the cartel or lose the control of her very successful organization. Marco uses his hard cock for a rough ass pounding and skull fucking of Angel and her huge luscious tits. He ties her in tight bondage for her full submission to his demands.
Duration: 56:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Dirty Deal 2

Xaya Lovelle La Fayette

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation
Warning: this is one of the hardest anal and ass punishment scenes we've shot. Xaya takes it very, very rough. She's an eager masochist, and before the scene began, she actually picked the hardest implements in Dr. Mercies' closet to be used on her: the ballbearing whip, the metal rod, the rubber baton, and the rubber strap, among others. Her beating coincides with painal, ass to mouth, and a strapping while dunked in piss. And did we mention the pumpkin? That's right, she carved her own pumpkin head to wear while being punished. Let me tell you, folks: having that 20-pound quasi-hood on your head takes everything to another level. We expect Xaya to be back on a regular basis. Her type is rare and special.
Duration: 1:15:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4804kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Xaya Lovelle

Sammie and Harmony Live Erhard

Cast: Harmony ,Sammie Rhodes
Genres: Straight ,fake boobs ,slim ,shaped ,natural boobs ,Anal ,Blonde ,Machine Dildo ,Vaginal Penetration
This bonus update is from fuckingmachines first ever live show with Harmony Rose and Sammie Rhodes. This unstoppable duo of ass and pussy fucking wonder shagged the machines live in our studios for three straight hours. This is the second half of that shoot. To view the full show, go to the live show menu option.This kind of fucking is what wet dreams are made of!
Duration: 1:14:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sammie and Harmony Live

Wasteland - Another Course from the Master Pawnee City

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Tyler
Genres: Bondage, Discipline, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, Sex, Spanking
Just a typical day at work for Tyler and Master David. Todays lessons are spanking, paddling, rope tying and of course, blow jobs and fucking. Davids newest sub, Gia had been begging to be fucked all day, in her own words she wanted to be fucked hard and fast. Of course Tyler was more then happy to oblige.
Duration: 11:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2742kbps

File size: 240.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Another Course from the Master

Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 2 Burgettstown

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... A large white ballgag that just barely fits in Ashley's mouth is strapped in tight. I then spend a little time slapping and squeezing her tits. More wire is then added to her wire bra, tightening it up. I clamp her nipples with extra heavy duty clamps. I then twist and pull the clamps up tight around the back of her neck and then tie it off to the other. Poor Ashley starts to drool, and the tears start to run down her cheeks. I continue adding rope, tying her ankles up and to the back of the chair, her legs apart. Soon the snot is flowing as well. I finally remove the clamps before finishing up the ropes on her legs. I once again slap her tits and now her inner thighs as well. I use a pair of pliers to tighten up her wire bra before I start binding her tits with thin cord. After I finish her right tit, I remove her ballgag and replace it with a cleave gag. I then continue binding her other tit. After they are bound I commence slapping them over and over again as Ashley whimpers, yelps, and moans. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.05885 секунды с 9 запросами