All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

21sextreme - After her man Qinglong

Release Year: 2009
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Pearl
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, black hair, blonde
Video language: English
Beautiful Anita Pearl is after Mistress Sabrina Sweets boyfriend, but she´s about to realize that she picked the wrong guy to seduce. Sabrina deals out a good deal of punishment in this scene, and by the time she´s finished, Anita regrets the day she laid eyes on Sabrinas man...
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:04
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 581.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - After her man

Punished Lily Shah Alam

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation
Alas, we have reached Lily's final session from her recent stay at the Assylum. What this one lacks in creativity it gains in authenticity. You see, Lily did something bad: she slept through one of her previous sessions. So she and Dr. Mercies agreed she needed to be punished. Dr. Mercies punished her PAWG ass very hard with the vicious rubber tawse. He slapped her face. And he used her mouth roughly. You don't see many sessions like this at the Assylum, but Lily is a real-deal submissive masochist, and it was the right session at the right time.
Duration: 30:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5581kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punished Lily

The Office Bet, Lilly Loses - Part 3 Hogeland

I let her sit there for a few minutes. I return and grope her bound tits for a while more. Next, I tie both of her ankles back, her to lean forward more. I then clamp her nipples with clover clamps. I let her get used to them for a while before I remove one. I make a loop over the connecting chain before I pull them forward and down. I tie the other end off. Now Lilly is really leaning forward. To make her bondage a bit more stringent, I tie her hair back as well. Lilly has a very nice ass, but I can't see it, so I cut away her blazer. While I have the scissors handy, I cut off her panties as well. Now I just sit back and enjoy the show. All Lilly can do is endure the pointed wood intruder between her legs. She is completely immobilized and unable to get any relief. I have a feeling she'll have a much better attitude if and when I let her off. After a while I have a little fun smacking her ass and tits with a wooden spoon. She jerks so hard from one of the smacks that she pulls one of the clamps off. I finally remove the clamps and her gag. She doesn't say a word. My plan seems to have worked. I lift her off the and put her on her knees. I was correct... Her attitude is 100% better! I have added some behind the scenes footage of Lilly being untied at the end of the clip.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Office Bet, Lilly Loses - Part 3

Wasteland - Intimate Stranger Mauricetown

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Ava
Genres: Bondage, Controlled Orgasms, Discipline, hot wax, Rob Gadling, squirt
Ava finds herself once again in a precarious situation. Placed on a plank of wood, legs tied apart, her arms immobilized she has no choice but to submit to Masters manipulations of her body. Moving quickly between pain and extreme pleasure, Master is able to give Ava such an intense orgasm that she squirts on his dungeon floor.
Duration: 9:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1990kbps

File size: 142.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Intimate Stranger

Wasteland - Anal Invader Mayesville

Cast: Giselle
Genres: Anal, Discipline, Flogging, Giselle Humes, Mistress Irony
Mistress Irony, even after a good flogging, feels like Giselle still has not learned her lesson. Even though Irony loves to hear Giselle squeal, the truth of the matter is, she is still walking away as petulant as ever. So what experience could Irony give that would leave a lasting impression on Giselle. How about some anal play, ok…lots of anal play and orgasm denial with just the right amount of humiliation play thrown in.
Duration: 11:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2074kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 186.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Anal Invader

A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 3 Angelica

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I step away and watch Ariel struggle in her bondage. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll her onto her side and of course, I slap grab her tits a few times for good measure. I watch her once again for quite some time. Ariel has still not made any progress at all in her escape attempt, so I once again grab the thin cane and use it on her tits. Ariel yelps and moans as you might expect. I alternate between slap-groping her tits and whacking them with the cane. I finally clover clamp her nipples before tying them off tight to her collar. This is where Part 3 ends.
Duration: 17:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2951kbps

File size: 391.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 3

Wasteland - Y Me? Newmanstown

Genres: 2019
ZAP, Sicilia hears the sound and a millisecond later she felt the electricity shooting up her body. She glanced at Mistress Irony, who was sporting an evil grin. ZAP ZAP, she held back the urge to yell out, trying to be a good slave. She knew if she held out, if she œcould take it, there would be pleasure at the end of the road, at least thats what she hoped for.
Duration: 12:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1620kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 160.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Y Me?

Время генерации страницы 0.03889 секунды с 9 запросами