LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

21sextreme - Sex slave: Rita Cross Simi Valley

Release Year: 2008
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Mandy Bright, Rita Cross
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, squirting, babes, big tits, big butt, redhead, brunette, latex n leather
Video language: English
When I first saw nasty little pig Rita Cross I knew she´d love every minute of our BDSM session. She´s the typical sub type, who finds pain endurable and enjoyable at the same time. And I´m that dom who knows what to do to make her moan with pleasure and pain! I knew she´d love to be partially suspended, balancing on tiptoes for hours. When I felt she´s about to collapse, I freed her from her ties and started to play with the exhausted little slave of mine. I even fully fisted her pussy - and more! Do take a look at our dom session!
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:23
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1961kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 537.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Sex slave: Rita Cross

Russian cutie fucked by 5 guys- double anal! North Woodstock

Cast: Polly Sunshine, Steve Holmes, John Strong, Markus Dupree, Omar Galanti, Yury
Genres: Rough Sex, Group, Anal, DP, Hardcore, GangBang, Bondage, Russia
Polly sunshine is not as innocent and sweet as she appears. This little slut has a fantasy of being over-powered by many older men at the same time. Princess Donna has traveled all the way to Russia to make that hot fantasy come true! Polly gets devoured by five men- All holes stuffed and double anal- Man handled until she is all used up.
Duration: 56:07
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 6786kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Russian cutie fucked by 5 guys- double anal!

21sextreme - Isabell's first time Napoleon

Release Year: 2009
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Isabell Cat
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, babes, big tits, blonde, one on one
While she´s out shopping Isabell Cat notices the ad on the wall: Pretty Girls wanted for studio. She decides to call the telephone number. She finds a very pleasant voice at the other end of the line and sets up a meeting. The meeting goes very well, she discovers that she finds the idea of kinky sex very exciting, so she decides to go along and play the part of the sub. Master Frank can´t wait to tie up his innocent little sub...
Duration: 1:16:53
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 971kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 566.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Isabell's first time

Punish my Ass Inside and Out Shell

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation
After her super intense first session, Xaya returned, covered in bruises and with a sore asshole. You see, she likes suffering and likes the physical record of it. So what could Dr. Mercies do out of the kindness of his heart but to lay bruises upon bruises and to add anal soreness on top of anal soreness. This session is for you sick fucks who like to see an already wrecked ass get wrecked on top of its wreckage. Know, at least, that Xaya enjoyed this, in a masochistic kind of way.
Duration: 1:03:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5706kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punish my Ass Inside and Out

Caged Gangbang Slut: Submissive Lisey Sweet Gets Holes Cracked Open Sangzhi

Cast: Lisey Sweet ,Donny Sins ,Isiah Maxwell ,Ricky Johnson ,Justin Hunt ,Nathan Bronson
Genres: Tattoo ,mixed ,Airtight ,natural boobs ,BDSM ,black hair ,First Gangbang ,Double Penetration ,top ,slim
Lisey Sweet is an adorable blonde sweetheart, with a dark dirty need to get used and fucked. In her first gangbang she takes five huge dicks in every hole as the guys use her up and fill her airtight. She starts out in her cage, left there overnight by her master, Ricky Johnson. In the morning he rewards her good behavior by granting her greatest wish: to get gangbanged by 4 of his friends. Ricky locks her down with her ass up and paddles her ass and flogs her, making her beg for the gangbang she’s about to receive. When they guys come in she’s excited but immediately overwhelmed, as they waste no time shoving their big dicks in her throat, in her pussy, and deep in her ass. Lisey has no time to think before every one of her holes is getting stretched and fucked by tons of hard dick. But she loves every second of it, taking all the cocks wherever they’re fucking her, screaming her brains out as they savage her holes. Lisey’s then put in a sling and fucked like a piece of rotating meat. The guys spin her around and whoever her pussy falls on, he gets to pound her. Helpless on her back they guys take turns plowing her slutty cunt, leaving her begging for more. Finally Lisey gets what she really wants, a long hard DP and a seemingly perpetual airtight fuck. She takes those huge dicks in her ass and throat and pussy again and again, always wanting more, until she gets a creampie in her pussy, then another in her ass, then a cumsoaked drenching all over her face. Filled with cum in both holes and licking it off her face with her tongue, Lisey finally gets what she always wanted… and then some.
Duration: 1:15:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4861kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caged Gangbang Slut: Submissive Lisey Sweet Gets Holes Cracked Open

Alisa is back for more shocks! Skaudvile

Beautiful Alisa is back to win some more prize money in the shock challenge competition. She soon regrets it, as she remembers how painful a shock collar can be. Alisa gets locked in hinged handcuffs as she tries to make it to the end.
Duration: 6:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13525kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 626.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alisa is back for more shocks!

Blind Little Anal Pleaser Traverse City

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation
After several days of seeking art through anal suffering, Rebel and Dr. Mercies decided it was time to rest the eyes. For her, this meant donning a blindfold and focusing her remaining senses on pleasing all the doctor's harsh desires. They stripped away everything to seek beauty through raw submission, degradation, and service. And they found it. One of the best moments, perhaps, is when Rebel became Dr. Mercies' assfucked massage chair, taking it up her ass, massaging him as he rested, taking it up her ass again, and on and on. This scene is as authentic and down to Earth as it gets. Enjoy.
Duration: 37:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5655kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blind Little Anal Pleaser

Время генерации страницы 0.08806 секунды с 9 запросами