HoushiStrife

Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Latex Barbie - Chastity Pr3scription

Latex Barbie - Chastity Pr3scription

Actress name :
Movie Title : Latex Barbie - Chastity Pr3scription
Genre : Joi, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Femdom Pov, Latex Barbie, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Findom, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy, Femdom, Dirty Ta

Description : Tell me how youre feeling. What your symptoms are. Whats that? Youre a chronic masturbator? Hmm. Seems your diagnosis is quite advanced I know exactly what you need. You see, normally we would prescribe a chastity device for you, and send you home with it. However, I see that you are SUCH a jerk-off-addict, that you will probably find yourself r3lapsing pretty quickly even in chastity. It might slow you down, but Im sure youll find new ways to cum. This is such a severe case, Im going to have to strap you down, administer your pr3scription myself, and keep you here in the hospital for close monitoring… no one will save you now. Its just you, strapped down to the table in chastity, and me, until I decide that you are cured…

Duration : 00:07:31
Size : 0,43 GB
Video Format : MPEG-4
Resolution :1280x720

Download Latex Barbie - Chastity Pr3scription - 0,43 GB
HoushiStrife is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13512 секунды с 9 запросами