Format: mp4
Duration: 10:08
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11703kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 877.9 MB

Download Dillon and Stranger Blonde Hunk Fucks Dillon

MilitaryClassified Jacobson BlowJob

Studio: MilitaryClassified

Jacobson is a typical straight Marine that loves women with tattoos and definitely exotic. I approached Jacobson while online and I responded to his ad looking for pussy near base. I told him what I was about and what I had to offer and he definitely perked up when I threw a dollar figure at him and the next thing I knew he was taking all his clothes off in my bedroom.

Duration: 16:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1827kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 240.4 MB

Download MilitaryClassified Jacobson BlowJob

Welcome to la, Hollywood,ep.vol.1 Diego Sans, Justin Owen

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Diego Sans, Justin Owen
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.

Justin Owen has just arrived into Hollywood from Kansas. He takes in the sites on Hollywood Blvd. It has always been his dream of bing a big movie star. And now his dreams are about toe true. He has a big audition the next day, and a beautiful mansion to stay in that belongs to his Randy. He arrives at the house and is giddy with excitement at his new digs. But he soon realizes that he is not alone. Diego Sans is crashing without permission. Justin catches this tall dark and handsome stranger skinny dipping in the pool. Diego begs him not to call the police, and the ever innocent Justin invites Diego to stay with him since the house is big enough for the two of them. After hours of sunning and drinking the sexual chemistry between these two begins to smoulder. Diego sneaks a kiss at the pool and then another at the bar. Finally when they are up in the bedroom, Diego is about to seal the deal. Until Justin falls asleep. A disappointed Diego cuddles up and falls asleep next to him. The next morning Diego is woken up with Justin hovering over him. They are finally going to finish what they started. After a ton of sucking, rimming, fucking, and three facial cum shots, Justin is ecstatic at his new found love of man sex. He goes to take a shower and talking about their future together. When hees of the shower, he finds that Diego has left. His first day in Hollywood ends in a broken heart. Wee to L.A.

Duration: 38:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3360kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 970.4 MB

Download Welcome to la, Hollywood,ep.vol.1 Diego Sans, Justin Owen

MissionaryBoys Sinful Feelings

Studio: MissionaryBoys
Cast: Dakota Lovell, Skylar Finchh

Elders Lovell and Finchh's relationship is getting out of hand. Skylar has just found a secret love letter from his mission companion, so he confronts him about it. Dakota is helplessly in love with him, but Elder Finchh tells him that they cannot act upon their sinful urges. To show him his true feelings, Elder Lovell kisses Skylar's mouth and cock slowly, making the blonde twink feel a sudden rush. As Dakota softly swallows his cock, Elder Finchh realizes that he can't go against his desire, letting Dakota eat his hairy asshole. Eager to be pounded, Skylar lets Dakota fuck his unholy hole, discovering a new world of pleasure he never experienced before.

Duration: 27:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2394kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 503.4 MB

Download MissionaryBoys Sinful Feelings

Dick for Pic

Cast: Justin Owen ,Noah White
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay
Video language: English

Young guys Justin Owen ,Noah White get fucked in the mouth and ass with their big and thick dicks in this video compilation!!!!

Duration: 21:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 797.1 MB

Download Dick for Pic
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11922 секунды с 9 запросами