View Single Post
Old 05-11-2024, 11:38 AM   #2312
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Adara the Punished Thief - Part 3 Smethport

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Adara can move around and find the most comfortable position on the wooden wedge, so I take some of that movement away when I tie her ankles back and apart. I then leave her to endure the cookie cutter. She moans and writhes on the horse for some time before JJ arrives, but it's not to help her. JJ hates thieves as much as I do and just wanted to help with torturing Adara, or at the very least watch. She plays with Adara for a while, before I come back to clamp her nipples. JJ runs a rope through them, but I remove it and tie them off at the front of the horse with thin twine, which pulls her forward, making Adara's ride even more uncomfortable. Another rope is tied to the back of her chest harness and pulled to the back wall. Now Adara really can't adjust herself at all. I remove her gag. This is where Part 3 ends.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2961kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 383.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adara the Punished Thief - Part 3

Desperation of Yultsi Cordell

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
Part 01: The wheel of pain is to turn for Yultsi, and she again seems very nervous, that she knows she will suffer a lot, as no less is expected if this duo is in the scene. It is a psychological torment for the loyal switch, to be in the focus of the whip, where she has just finished making a submissive guy cry with the same instrument. Dr Lomp is also aware of this, and now wants to enjoy Yultsi’s mental destruction. As she turns the wheel, the cursor stops for “Joker” two times in a row, as if the wheel itself also shows mercy for the poor slave, and doesn’t want to take a role in her torment. This session will be extremely hard for Yultsi, and now you watch and see her getting mad for her misfortune.
Part 02: Dr Lomp seems quite pleased that there is a real pain toy to punish in front of her. He doesn’t need to ask himself if the model can endure the torment or not, and try to quit the session. Poor Yultsi will take whatever is given and suffer a lot even if she feels heavy for her body and soul. In this circumstance, Dr Lomp is to strike every sensitive part of the helpless woman’s flesh. During the cruel moments, experienced submissive Yultsi is just showing patience and silently waits for the time to pass for good. With her switch pride, she tries to not to weep, or to hide her innocent tear drops. Watch this lovely movie, which Yultsi will never forget for a quite time, thanks to marks on her flesh.

Total size: 2.4 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Desperation of Yultsi

Rita Rollins Waisted Slut Washington Island

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Rita Rollins
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Don't whine, moan. Don't cum until you are told. Beg, plead, and grovel as necessary to receive even more intense BDSM.
Rita is almost as thin at the waist as the pipes that are locked around her.
Duration: 43:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rita Rollins Waisted Slut

Insatiable Ass Part 2 Dunnsville

Release Year: 2016
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
When we return to Ashley Lane she looks about as broken down as she can get. Her face is covered in smudged makeup from crying, and her whole body is covered in marks and bruises from being lashed at with the whip.
Duration: 43:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 109kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Insatiable Ass Part 2

The New Girl Part One Mia Austin Oravita

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Mia Austin
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
She's sitting there in her pretty, little dress, showing off her hot body and you know instantly what you want to do to her. You want to make her scream. You want to make her cry. You want to make her cum.
Duration: 41:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6754kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The New Girl Part One Mia Austin

Elizabeth Thorn, Violet Monroe Warp Speed Part 2 Ontario

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Elizabeth Thorn, Violet Monroe
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
To accomplish this we have to do some unique things to Elizabeth that we wouldn't try with a lesser slave. Crotch rope is an old stand-by but Elizabeth has never been suspended by it before.
Duration: 43:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 126kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elizabeth Thorn, Violet Monroe Warp Speed Part 2

Catsuit Car Ride Vergas

It's a beautiful, sunny day outside. So, what should you do on such a wonderful day? Hmmmmm....Get out of the house and take a little car ride, of course! I put on my brand new PVC catsuit, high heels and Johnny puts a PVC hood over my head. Wait! Something is missing! Johnny makes me unzip the crotch of my catsuit and inserts a vibrator in me, so I can really enjoy/be tortured on our little excursion. Once he has me nice and secure in the car, we pull out of the driveway and head down the road. Johnny takes the wireless remote control to the vibrator and makes sure to turn it up and down as we glide around the neighborhood. When we get back to the house, I'm a little bit bothered! Naturally, Johnny has a solution for that! He hogties me on the floor with red rope and then applies the hitachi to me. I squirm around, unable to escape. And, it's enjoyable. But, I wonder what he has in store for me next!
Duration: 11:59
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2095kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 197.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Catsuit Car Ride

Время генерации страницы 0.04923 секунды с 9 запросами