Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

HT - Houdini Trapped - Pretty Blonde Tracey Sweet Castelar

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Tracey Sweet
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
Tracy Sweet came to me and told me she loved tight bondage. Why the hell would I waste any time before taking advantage of that? When a 20-year old, hot and horny blonde walks through the door and tells you she gets off on being helpless you just go to work.
I strip her down and tie her up as quickly as possible. Little did I know that she enjoys trying to escape as much as she does the feeling of being restricted.
I could call any of the half dozen positions I bind her in my favorite part. Or how all of the screaming and moaning she does sounds so much better muffled by all of the different gags I use. But really, just watching her frustration as she tries to do even the simplest things, like keeping the hair out of her face, accentuates perfectly how little freedom she has.
These knots are tight enough to keep Houdini trapped. Tracy doesn't stand a chance.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:07:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7294kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - Houdini Trapped - Pretty Blonde Tracey Sweet

19-Year Old Newbie Gets Electro Hazed Kiev

Cast: Ariel X ,Janice Griffith
Genres: Dominatrix ,Cattle Prod ,Humiliation ,BDSM ,Strap On ,Slave ,Tattoo ,Facesitting ,Electrical Play ,Electric Dildo
Janice Griffith hasn’t been fucking around very long– at only 19, her electro experience is kind of limited. What better way to welcome her in that a deep hazing?
Veteran electroslut Ariel X ties this horny young slut up to a fuse box and let’s our toys do the punishing. After stimulating Janice’s entire body with the violet wand, the Samurai squeezes into Janice’s Janice’s tiny pussy and delivers her orgasm after orgasm while she is shocked with the tzappers.
Ariel then binds her to a fuck box and sets the electropads onto her ass. Watch as it shakes uncontrollably, made all the more intense by a big fat electroplug shoved into her pussy. She cums again and again.
But nothing cums without a price. Janice is then administered a deep electrofuck and returns Ariel’s generosity with a thorough pussy licking. A full electro hazing day for our new slut!
Duration: 58:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 19-Year Old Newbie Gets Electro Hazed

Service Day: Master Acworth Voth

Cast: Krysta Kaos ,Nerine Mechanique ,Sparky Sin Claire
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Female Slave ,Suspension ,BDSM ,Straight ,Role Play ,Rough Sex ,natural boobs ,Slave ,Bondage
The House assesses house slave robots ability in suspension and endurance. Her pussy is properly fucked with a cock gag from house slave kaos and a fucking machine.
The House evaluates slave kaos service skills with our guests, including Master Acworth. She performs as a footrest and sexual entertainment.
Both slaves have shown improvement since their arrival at the House.
Duration: 51:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Service Day: Master Acworth

Cassie – delicate flower Owls Head

Can Cassie draw a flower on the black board while getting shocked at gradually increasing levels? Watch the video to find out!
Duration: 6:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14644kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 720.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cassie – delicate flower

Poor Little American Girl Trapped and Gang Banged Cyberjaya

Cast: Penny Pax ,Ramon Nomar ,Karlo Karrera ,Toni Ribas ,Marco Banderas ,Alex Gonz
Genres: natural boobs ,Latinx ,Uncircumcised ,black hair ,Straight ,switch ,top ,Stud ,mixed ,Athletic
Penny Pax plays a naive little blonde girl who is very excited to take her first trip out of the country, to Mexico!!! Unfortunately for her, she ends up in the wrong hostel at the wrong time and gets taken to the station for possession of drugs that aren’t even hers! Scared, in a foreign country, unable to understand what is being said about her or what is going to be done to her Penny struggles to get free but is defeated and brutally fucked by the corrupt gang of cops!!!
Duration: 55:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9733kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Poor Little American Girl Trapped and Gang Banged

Natasha Lyn Mulhouse

Cast: Felony ,Natasha Lyn
Genres: toned ,Humiliation ,Clothespins ,bottom ,Spanking ,Pussy Eating ,Facesitting ,Dominatrix ,Femdom ,Brunette
Natasha Lyn is an all natural local blonde cutie who’s fairly new to BDSM, but has hit the ground running and found out she really enjoys pain. Felony dishes out heavy punishment and bondage to Natasha ‘til she is brought to her edge. Natasha is put through her paces with different implements ‘til beautiful red stripes appear across her fair skin and she is fucked to multiple orgasms. Sexy Natasha’s reactions are genuine and intense. Included in this update are caning, spanking, clothespins, ass licking, heavy strap-on fucking and squirting.
Duration: 56:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Natasha Lyn

Anal Quest for the Chalice of Sadistic Silliness Arkadelphia

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation
Exciting days at the Assylum, folks. Lily Thot, a super-hardcore and super-sweet masochist, came by for 3 days of submission. She's got a small body but a big, juicy butt, and Dr. Mercies made sure to treat it right... meaning horribly. Lily likes it ROUGH, and ROUGH is how she got it. This first session, a mythical anal quest, has rough painal, hard slapping and spanking, nasty carbon-fiber rodding, extreme cum play with the doctor's frozen cum, piss drinking, mental fuckery, and a sort of anal impalement. But it's also completely ridiculous and fun. It's the best of all worlds, really, with one of our best new anal perverts.
Duration: 1:09:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4628kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Quest for the Chalice of Sadistic Silliness

Время генерации страницы 0.07619 секунды с 9 запросами