LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Next Door Twink - Dorm Life - The RA Thawville

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Next Door Twink
Cast: Carter Woods, Dallas Preston
Genres: anal, bareback, blowjob, gay, handjob, kissing, oral, reality, rimming, twink
Dallas Preston is nervous in his first year at college, but he makes an unlikely friend in his R.A. Carter Woods. As the two spend some time together, Dallas has to come clean about his crush on Carter. Can Carter resist this cute Freshman?
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5525kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Next Door Twink - Dorm Life - The RA

Frost me, bitch Monterville

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Fingering, Kissing, Oral, Rimming, Twinks
Video language: English
It's all so brutally rude: "Freeze me, bitch!" And I could say that this video is about how dangerous it is to throw snowballs - like, I ran into it myself, and then you were fried for the very tomatoes - but in this case it will not work out like that. Because the passive itself first left in peacefully trying to lie down on Elliot’s sofa, and then he himself attacked him with feelings. Here no one even depicted anything in the spirit of "we are friends, and suddenly, during a massage, my friend’s hand slipped on a member, and we accidentally became excited." The guys just got together and got down to business.
Duration: 28:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7969kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Frost me, bitch

Three Dee - Sebastian Cruz, CJ Parker & Spikey Dee Twin Branch

Studio: HelixStudios
Cast: Sebastian Cruz, CJ Parker, Spikey Dee
Genres: Bareback, Anal, Oral, Twink, Smooth, Tattoos, Kissing, Rimming, Doggy Style, Riding, Threesome, Big Dick
Sebastian Cruz was going back home to the palace of vice, wanted to chill and relax in his bedroom, but then he heard some moaning coming from downstairs, CJ Parker and Spikey Dee was on his own and horny.
Duration: 25:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 957.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Three Dee - Sebastian Cruz, CJ Parker & Spikey Dee

聖水男子 Delft

Genres: Asian, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Facial, Flip-Flop, Group, Handjob, Threesome, Twinks, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: Japanese
可愛い男の子のオシッコは好きです� �…?「淫尿交尾」に続くオシッコプレ イ第二弾の今回は、可愛い少年たち� �オシッコまみれになっちゃいます!
Duration: 2:25:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1782kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 聖水男子

Ferris Wheel Feel Up Zion Grove

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Fingering, Kissing, Oral, Rimming, Twinks
And just another fresh release with fruitful Jared! That's what it means "well worth it" - you can shoot without a break for sleep and rest, the editors only have time to rivet the rollers! Well, what are we, we can only rejoice!
This time, a couple picked up a guy no less muscular than himself, “Bastian”. The guys walked around the park, and Jared began to persuade his friend to ride a ferris wheel. "I’ve dreamed all my life, I’ll be a reptile!
Duration: 31:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7966kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ferris Wheel Feel Up

Youth Gone Wild Aldershot

Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Uncut.
After a torrid teen make out session, Adam Hunt kisses Tristan Adler's smooth six pack as he hunts the kid's hog. The blond boner slayer finds the fat phallus and releases the beast into his wild, wet mouth. He gives the brunette's big boy a full service suck job, complete with dick slapping tongue lashes, nut licks and a sultry slurping soundtrack with Adler's magnificent moaning backing him up. Tristan turns the tables and cross examines Adam's ample appendage before lifting the lad's legs and going gung-ho on the boy's bunghole. After Adler annihilates Adam's ass with his tongue, he ups the game and goes balls deep with that thick bareback dick of his. The beautiful brunette bad boy bones blondie's booty on his back, his side and even takes the twink on a super hot raw ride. Adam can't contain his cum any longer. He knows this is his final fuck stop and gets off, splashing salty seed in the cut crevices of Tristan's tight six pack. The bodacious bust bath brings Adler over the edge of pleasure and sends steaming streams of seamen sailing from his plump piece which has Hunt in a hedonistic groin gaze. After taking in the orgasmic view of the volcanic cock eruption, the blond and brunette kiss passionately as a raunchy river oozes along all over Tristan's tight teen torso.
Duration: 25:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 958.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Youth Gone Wild

の新井昇平が登場! Purgitsville

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Asian, Teen, Twinks, Oral, Anal, BlowJob, HandJob, Fingering, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
いつもとなにも変わらなかった。し� �し、気がつくと屈強な男達が目の前� ��…。「俺の妹になにしたんだ?」手 を拘束され身動きができない状態で� �に押し込まれる肉棒。理性とは裏腹� ��感じてしまう身体。
Duration: 1:23:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2538kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: の新井昇平が登場!

Время генерации страницы 0.03527 секунды с 9 запросами