View Single Post
Old 05-11-2024, 04:46 PM   #19829
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Aubrey - metal shock collar

Aubrey - metal shock collar

The locking metal shock collar is very scary! Aubrey did very well in this challenge, but she needs more training to get to higher levels.

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14699kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 595.4 MB

Download Aubrey - metal shock collar

Live on Stage at AVN

Cast: Annie Cruz ,Isis Love ,Princess Donna Dolore ,Nadia Styles ,Claire Adams ,DragonLily ,Harmony ,Peter
Genres: mixed ,Domination ,natural boobs ,Dominatrix ,Tattoo ,Bondage ,Athletic ,foreskin ,big dick ,switch
Video language: English

Every January thousands of adult entertainment models, fans, and industry professionals descend upon Las Vegas to attend the annual Adult Video News Expo. It is a place to network, get autographs and generally get a feel for what's new in the industry.

Duration: 16:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Live on Stage at AVN

Busty blonde Darling assfucked by BBC as bound London River

The adventures of the barn continue as we upgrade to anal. And we have just the pet for the project. Darling is as well known for her booming butt and boobs as she is for her love of the anal. We have just the right tool for the job.10 inches of chocolate thunder that is doing to reshape Darling's flawless ass until it is custom fitted.
Darling is nothing if not a raging exhibitionist, and we have a bound slut on wheels named London River that will be there to watch every stroke. We might even throw London some facefucking and vibrator attention if we are feeling generous. Darling is blindfolded and gagged with tape and bound with belts into a chair. Her tied up tits jut up to the ceiling and her shaved pussy is perfectly exposed.
The BBC takes every inch of Darling's eager ass as London drools and moans around the dick owning her face. Both barn sluts are roughly put though their paces as we swap back and forth, taking whichever hole strikes our fancy. Darling cums hard and gratefully all over the dick, and London? London is busy losing her mind. Like she does. Particularly when you take a vibrator to that hair trigger clit.
We finish off with wrenching a squirting orgasm out of Darling. She cums so hard she sprays down the back of the chair she is bound to with her own juices. Such a messy little pet this one is. We leave them shell shocked, dick blasted and dazed. The wonders of this barn never cease!

Duration: 15:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6748kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 761.5 MB

Download Busty blonde Darling assfucked by BBC as bound London River

Wasteland - Thank You Mistress

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Giselle
Genres: Controlled Orgasms, Flogging, Giselle Humes, Mistress Irony, restraints
Video language: English

Every time you cum, I want you to say thank you Mistress, Im cumming. Mistress Ironys demand was clear and concise. Strapped to a large ominous hunk of wood and her hands chained above her head, Giselle was somewhat concerned. There was a coldness to Irony and she could not anticipate her desires. She wondered if it really was that simple, nothing ever is. She was proved correct almost instantly as a large vibrating object attached to a stick was jammed between her legs and turned on. How could she not cum, and so her afternoon began.

Duration: 11:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2016kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 180.9 MB

Download Wasteland - Thank You Mistress

Ariel Anderssen Must Atone for her Work Place Infractions - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I clover clamp her cunt lips and then tie them off to the spreader bar. I should have tied the spreader bar to the ring in the floor, but Ariel is still feeling their effect. I the tie her wrists to the overhead hoist effectively placing her in a seated strappado. Her head is pulled back and her hair is tied off. Ariel is now in complete agony and I know she is very sorry for her poor job performance. Just to make sure I will leave her like this until quitting time. I return later as the coffee she made is unacceptable. I pour it over her head to make a statement before leaving her to endure once again. I finally release her at the end of the day. I think overall her training went very well, and from now on I will have a much better employee. I added a little behind the scenes footage at the end of the vid.

Duration: 17:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 387.6 MB

Download Ariel Anderssen Must Atone for her Work Place Infractions - Part 4
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02095 секунды с 9 запросами