Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Howd I do in my first movie with rhyheimshabazz

Alessio Romero and Vinnie Stefano

Cast: Alessio Romero ,Vinnie Stefano
Genres: Bear,Bear Gay,Hairy,Bareback
Video language: English

At a Vegas bathhouse, Alessio Romero and Vinnie Stefano came together for a scene we suspected would be hot but turned out to be a scorcher! The muscled and toned daddies swap spit before taking turns devouring some big fat meat! Both hairy daddies get in some good face fucking with some cock throbbing gagging and gurgling as they try to deep throat each other. It was all we could do to keep from stripping and joining in on the fun! After rimming Alessio's hairy ass, Vinnie slides home, penetrating the tight and hungry hole in a way that made US feel we were the ones getting fucked. Poor Alessio gets worn out, stuffed full of raw cock before unloading all over Vinnie's furry belly then sucking the jizz out of his balls with some ass-to-mouth action. Slurrrppp!

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4848kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 778.5 MB

Download Alessio Romero and Vinnie Stefano

CumDumpSluts - 9 Tops 1 Bottom - A Cum-Filled Easter 720p

There are plenty of younger tops at this party: Milo Miles, Angel Elias and Grant Ducati take their time with Serg's hole, while twinks like Maxx Monroe and Vincent utilize their length to long-dick Serg's sloppy cum-filled entrance. Dylan Tides, in Easter-weekend spirit, jackrabbits his cock into the cumdue Taylor Twinsmp.

Adam Snow and Nick Crantos bring that much-needed thick-dicked daddy energy to the party, spreading Serg's hole open that little bit further than most could ever dream. After feeling the full weight of Nick's muscular build crashing down on him, Serg is finally spent after 9 loads of dribbling cum.

Duration: 44:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2889kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 973.4 MB

Download CumDumpSluts - 9 Tops 1 Bottom - A Cum-Filled Easter 720p

SouthernStrokes Sly Conan and Caetano Silva

Studio: SouthernStrokes

I was visiting my stepbrother, Caetano, last week. It's been about a month since we hung out, and that time away was too long. But our way of hanging out is different from what most families would. I had him on my bed and started rubbing him down with lotion. I moved my hands around his body and felt his muscles react with sexual heat. All that touching made my cock twitch. Then my hands found their way down to his ass. I grabbed the lotion and made sure his ass remained baby soft. Now my dick was rock hard. I took it out and rubbed it on his ass before making him suck it. As he sucked, I stroked his meat until he came in my hand and on his chest. So good.

Duration: 17:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 999.0 MB

Download SouthernStrokes Sly Conan and Caetano Silva

Watch Me Sex You

Release Year: 2016
Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Alejandro, Alessio Ribiero
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Barebac

There's only one catch; he wants everyone to experience it from Alejandro's point of view. Alejandro takes his uncut piece of meat and mercilessly pounds Alessio's hole until he's ready to bust his nut all over his face.

Duration: 24:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2230kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 426.5 MB

Download Watch Me Sex You
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.01854 секунды с 9 запросами