luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default KinkyCore - Video 734

KinkyCore - Video 734

Studio: KinkyCore
Genres: Bdsm

One after another orgasm is ripped from her willing pussy as he fucks her pussy and vibes her clit. She can't stop this, and she knows that he is not going to stop either until he is finished using her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:59
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2722kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 667.4 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 734

Dolly's Tape bondage Nightmare - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... As told by dolly The man spins around my taped body several times, then walks away. I'm left to struggle and moan. The man eventually returns. He ties a length of rope in my hair and then ties it off, further limiting my movement. He relaxes in his recliner once again. He of course starts poking me with a stick as he does so. He then seems to have an idea. He gets up and comes back with rope. He wraps it around my waist and sits back down. He pulls on the rope and when he does I spin like a top. He seems to be enjoying himself at my expense. He then picks up the stick and starts poking my bound tits again! He's not done with the tape yet though. Cotton pads are put over my eyes and then he tapes up my face. My nipples are pinched by something excruciatingly tight! I scream as the pressure is applied to each nipple. He then tapes up my hands! Just when I think I can't go on he does something else that makes me completely forget about what I could barely stand a minute ago. He once again leaves me to struggle and mmphh. He finally returns, but only to spin me around again. I'm his playtoy. He leaves me once again and that's all I remember. At the end of the clip I show some footage of Dolly being released from her tape mummification.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Dolly's Tape bondage Nightmare - Part 2

Emilia - shock therapy

Tiny Emilia is in the padded cell. She is wearing cute pink mitts so she can't remove her shock collar. Emilia's reactions to electro play are so cute!

Duration: 5:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14589kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 598.4 MB

Download Emilia - shock therapy

KinkyCore - Video 732

Studio: KinkyCore
Genres: Bdsm

The crop leaves it's mark in a bright red form on her flesh with every strike of it. In the final scene, Raven is on her back with her arms tied to her legs, and both of them tied to a metal pipe holding her in place.

Duration: 28:55
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2746kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 608.8 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 732

Chrissina Lovegag

It's a shock for the Lawyer Chrissina... the buxom gurl got a call in her office and got the info that one of her past jailed criminals has fleed from jail. She goes as quick as possible home to work out a plan for the police to find the dangerous man soon. But her search will have a quicker end as she would like... As she works on her PC, she realizes a strange noise. When she goes through her flat, she suddenly got attacked from behind and knocked out. Some time later she wakes up slowly. But something is wrong... she can't move her body and something really big and tight is wrapped arround her head and over her fullstuffed mouth. As she got all her consiciouness back, she realizes shocked that she's totaly and effective tied up and massive tapegagged! Additionally she's tied to a small stool on what she sits and her tied up legs are connected by a chain with her livingroom table. Also her huge boobs are exposed! Before she can try all her might to struggle free, a sound makes her attentive to a laptop. A voice message is playing and she definetly knows whos... the escaped criminal! He tells her that he takes now revenge on her and had left a nice gift for her. When the captured Chrissina looks arround, she see a timebomb hanging on a rope from the roof. As the message ends, she start to panic and try to come free. But her captor did a too good restraining job on the buxom bound and gagged lawyer. Desperate and afraid of , she struggles and moans as loud as she can for her life. But she's alone in the house and her time runs slow but merciless out... second for second!

Duration: 21:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3059kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 502.2 MB

Download Chrissina Lovegag
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06931 секунды с 9 запросами