luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default KinkyCore - Video 759

KinkyCore - Video 759

Studio: KinkyCore
Genres: Bdsm

Victoria begins face up, legs spread wide, and arms pulled above her head to render her completely helpless.

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:16
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2711kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 650.0 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 759

Daddy's Girl - 19 yr old Russian Cutie's House is Invaded by Officers

Cast: Markus Dupree ,Omar Galanti ,Steve Holmes ,Dorian ,Daikiri
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Athletic ,Facial ,big dick ,Blowbang ,Rough Sex ,slim ,Bondage ,Double Penetration ,Blowjob
Video language: English

19 year old Daikiri is sitting home alone, quietly reading a book. When two military officers come to her door to find her father who isn't home, they decide to take advantage of the opportunity to fuck is daughter in every hole she has. They even call over some friends to get in on the action! Struggle as she might, tiny Daikiri cannot escape the large men who surround her, and after they are done getting their cocks sucked, double penetrating her in the pussy and ass, and stealing her innocence, they leave her with a cum covered face and a note to her father, "Daddy's Girl."

Duration: 50:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Daddy's Girl - 19 yr old Russian Cutie's House is Invaded by Officers

Put Puppy

Release Year: 2024

It's her tits that are the real pleasure button for her. We don't spare an inch of them from the abuse, either.

Duration: 18:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5325kbps

File size: 728.5 MB

Download Put Puppy

Cherry Doll Caged - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I re-tie Cherry Doll's crotch rope to a hook attached to a pulley on the cable. I make her walk to the wall, then turn around and come back. It looks a little to easy. After she makes her way back, I add a hairtie and then tie it off to her arm ropes, forcing her to look up. I make her do the same walk again... Much better! I make her walk back and forth several times... very entertaining indeed! I have more in store for Cherry Doll so I remove her crotchrope and untie her hair from her arm ropes. I flip the crotchrope around so that it ends behind her... we'll use this again later. I manhandle her a bit before I lift her and plant her face down on the hogtie bench. I then tie her ankles to the vertical post. Once that is done I add another pipe on top that one that angle upward. I tighten it so it won't move. I then attach a rope to her chest harness and arch her up, tying it off to the overhead pipe I just attached. I also tie her head back once again with the rope that was already in her hair from earlier. I leave her for a bit to endure her new bondage position. I return and add some heavy duty clamps to her nipples. I leave once again, but soon return with some thin rope. I tie the rope to the clamps and pull them out and down. I tie the other end to the platform. I smack her ass hard a few times. She twitches just a bit, but cannot really move much at all. I sit back and enjoy the view for a while as she endures. I feel the need to accessorize, so I nose hook her. These force her head back a bit further. She's left once again. At the end of the clip I have added some footage of Cherry Doll being untied.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 39:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Cherry Doll Caged - Part 2

Wanna Fuck You Like An Animal

Release Year: 2024

Some girls can't cum when they are in too much pain but this one can barely stop herself.

Duration: 6:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5331kbps

File size: 251.2 MB

Download Wanna Fuck You Like An Animal
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08765 секунды с 9 запросами