View Single Post
Old 05-12-2024, 11:58 PM   #6014
Gainshade

Поблагодарили 142 раз(а) в 142 сообщениях

All my threads

Gainshade Он может собой гордиться.Gainshade Он может собой гордиться.
Default My Creepy Boss

My Creepy Boss

Year: 2017
Cast: Celeste Star, Sasha Heart, Lauren Phillips, Trinity St. Clair, Angela Sommers, Maddy O`Reilly, Kat Dior, Skylar Madison, Alix Lynx, Nikki Knightly, Darcie Dolce
Tags: massage, lesbian
Description: Senator Angela Sommers needs to nip the latest scandal of her misappropriated campaign funds in the bud, especially during campaign season. The reporter Celeste Star needs to be taken down a peg. Will she succeed? Alix Lynx doesn't comfortable taking off all her clothes for her massage, so her masseuse tries to loosen her up-up the skirt. Skylar Madison is a con artist, and her newly duped business partner set her up with a lesbian massage, will she take the bait, or will she get an expensive one-way ticket home? Naive Masseuse Nikki questions how she'll shake the inappropriate relationship with her hot boss Kat Dior, but Kat is hellbent on making sure she gets Nikki's pussy juices all over her mouth. Darcie Dolce quits her shitty Bartending job and walks into a Spa to get a last minute appointment with Maddy O'Reilly, who swiftly makes her a lot better about walking out on her bartending gig.
Duration: 03:06:33
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 1280x720 16:9, 30.000 fps, ~2 000 Kbps avg, 0.072 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~129 Kbps
Filesize: 2.78 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://hotlink.cc/KW44OQ10DOL8/My_Creepy_Boss.html
Gainshade is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07851 секунды с 9 запросами