Old 05-13-2024, 05:25 AM   #19859
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default The Training of Princess Donna, Day Four

The Training of Princess Donna, Day Four

Cast: Princess Donna Dolore ,Billy ,Maestro ,Lorelei Lee ,Lobo
Genres: Slave ,big dick ,top ,Facefucking ,Role Play ,Blonde ,Big Tits ,Rope Bondage ,Lesbian ,Bondage ,shaved ,muscular ,Gag ,Water Tank ,Leather ,black hair ,master ,Pussy Eating ,Mask ,Female Slave
Video language: English

Training Report, Final Day.General Observations she is an efficient and astute young lady she is a bruised, sore and experienced masochist but.there are ways to hurt her that she does not yet know pacing improved she misses pussy she suffers beautifully.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:18:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download The Training of Princess Donna, Day Four

Dorn shoot

Release Year: 2024

They flip her over into and continue pounding her pussy one at a time, using her like a sex doll.

Duration: 38:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4450kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Dorn shoot

The Butler and the Mistress

Cast: Missy Woods ,Steve Holmes
Genres: Leather Cuffs ,Rimming ,Crop ,Blowjob ,Foot Worship ,Female Slave ,big dick ,Facefucking ,fake boobs ,Kinky ,Rough Sex

Missy Woods humiliates the butler and treats him like a slave. He then takes revenge and turns her into his sex slave. Now she is humiliated, put into heavy restraints, punished and fucked in the ass. This is a fun and sexy role reversal carried out beautifully by Missy Woods and Steve Holmes.

Duration: 52:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download The Butler and the Mistress

Gord's Walking Fucking Machine

2013 Folsom Street Fair Gord's Walking Fucking Machine - Femcar and Pandora63 traveled to this year's Folsom Fringe Steeet Fair and demo'd Jeff Gord's Walking Fucking Machine in public at the street fair. Femcar wore the machine for 5 hours and this week her pussy is still sore. The jaw-dropping spectacle was seen by thousands of Festival-goers. As they passed by kink stage, all eyes turned to Femcar and Pandora as they paraded past the stage.

Duration: 12:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2419kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 234.9 MB

Download Gord's Walking Fucking Machine

Hooded Gagged and Hogtied

Mina is back in her school uniform. This time I hood her in a white lambskin open mouth hood, and gag her with a harness ring gag. She is bound in pink rope (My favourite) with her elbows tight, her skirt is stripped from her and she is left in her white shirt, white panties and knee high socks. All natural light, I love this new house, Mina looks so nice tightly draped in ropes in beautiful natural daylight. She ends up hogtied with her gag roped to her elbow ropes. As I am untying her, its clear the position was quite tough on her, there is some real emotion there. Lets just say she was a little overcome and was glad to be untied in the end.

Duration: 27:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Hooded Gagged and Hogtied
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03718 секунды с 9 запросами