View Single Post
Old 05-13-2024, 06:55 AM   #19862
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Happy 4th Of July America

Happy 4th Of July America

I was wearing a red garter belt, white stockings, blue satin panties, and a white bra. Using blue rope, Johnny tied my ankles, knees, and thighs Using red rope, he tied my wrists together and cinched my elbows closer together using a separate red rope. Using a thick white rope, he tied a harness around my chest. Originally he had a blue ball gag in my mouth to keep my quiet. I immediately started drooling and actually got drool all over my stocking and the front of my panties. Yuck!! After a few minutes he traded out the ball gag for a cloth cleave gag. I love clave gags. The bandana He used was a matching stars and stripes bandana. I couldn't talk much but I was told I looked really cute in my outfit.

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:52
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2097kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 113.4 MB

Download Happy 4th Of July America

Duck race Jane and Kasha

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Jane, Kasha
Video language: English

Our petgirls Jane and Kasha in the duck game

Duration: 20:48
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 243.0 MB

Download Duck race Jane and Kasha

Amara Romani is Dominated in Inescapable Bondage

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Amara Romani
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Domination
Video language: English

Amara is a new face to Device Bondage, but has been making the rounds here at the castle. She is a small, petite, yet feisty little slut that is willing to endure a lot to suffer for The Pope. She takes double clamps on her pussy and nipples with excessive weight added to them just to earn her first of many orgasms. Her body is assaulted with heavy floggings, whippings, and spankings. Breath control just makes her pussy get wetter and wetter as the day goes on. She is turning out to be a good little pain slut, but we may have to bring her back for further inspection.

Duration: 39:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4906kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Amara Romani is Dominated in Inescapable Bondage

Ivy Red gets shocked

Cute new model Ivy Red takes the shock collar challenge! She loved it! Lots of drool and whimpering, but Ivy likes a hard challenge. She wants to try even higher levels next time!

Duration: 5:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14527kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 606.8 MB

Download Ivy Red gets shocked

KinkyCore - Video 738

Studio: KinkyCore
Genres: Bdsm

Next, Hazel is locked into a body cage like device that holds her body in a position, displaying her ass for a good beating.

Duration: 29:08
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2744kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 612.8 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 738
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03319 секунды с 9 запросами