Old 05-13-2024, 12:46 PM   #19868
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Lactating Titties of the Prancing Petite Tia

Lactating Titties of the Prancing Petite Tia

Cast: Tia Ling ,Isis Love
Genres: Bondage ,Handler ,Feet ,Asian ,Brunette ,shaved ,Submission ,Straight ,black hair ,lactation
Video language: English

This is part 1 of 4 from the December live show.
Tia Ling is strapped up tight with belts. Cinched around her throat, tight around her waist, around the wrists and around the ankles. She stands pulled by her wrists with minimal movement onto the balls of her feet. Her breathing is restricted from the belt around her waist and any fussing around will tighten the straps around her throat.
If being and teased by Isis Love isn't torment enough, the bondage will break her down. Her tight body leaves no cushion for the strike of the cane and the sting of the flip nine whip. Now sweaty Tia is struggling to keep her posture when the vibrator comes out to play. I think screaming orgasms are in order.

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Lactating Titties of the Prancing Petite Tia

Happy New Year 2011

I wanted to do a special shoot but couldnt pull it off this year. I had Johnny re-edit an older video and combine an update or two of me and Sophie Grey. A lot of the pictures we have never shown before. This was from New Years 2011. Sophie and I ended up getting tied up after the party. Chair tied first, then we took each others dresses off and Johnny and her Boyfriend tied us to a pulley. we were tied to a single rope that went through a pulley. The end result was we were trying to make the each other get pulled toward the cieling. I had a lot of fun. Its amazing what a little champaign can do.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 114.1 MB

Download Happy New Year 2011

Efest West

Cast: Lochai
Genres: Hairy ,Lesbian ,Nurse ,Blonde ,Vibrator ,Brunette ,natural boobs ,Pierced Nipples ,Speculum ,Leather
Video language: English

While on the set of Everything Butt, Lochai prepares for a shoot while gearing up for the upcoming Efest West, an -centric educational conference covering various aspects of medical play, including saline infusions, nurse scenarios, fire cupping, needle play, and , with plans to pick up new equipment and techniques for administering and engaging in fun play at the event.

Duration: 3:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9544kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 277.2 MB

Download Efest West

Introducing Aubrey

Sexy hairdresser Aubrey apparently doesn't make enough money in her day job, so she was looking for some extra cash. The Shock Challenge seemed like an easy and quick way to make some extra money, but it turned out to be way harder than she imagined.

Duration: 6:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14608kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 730.5 MB

Download Introducing Aubrey

Insex - Star Struck

912's test begins like so many others, with questions about her dress size, shoe, waist, bra size. But after that, it's soon obvious this is a test like no other. As soon as the first rope circles her wrists, she is caught in a dangerous thrall. Starstruck portrays a hunger for bondage and masochism that is not often captured on film. Her sexual want is relentless. His response is obvious. There can be only one direction it will go.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:12:03
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1737kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 988.3 MB

Download Insex - Star Struck
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02977 секунды с 9 запросами