Old 05-13-2024, 01:24 PM   #836
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Melissa's Bad Medicine: Melissa Stratton 1080p Kelseyville

Cast: Melissa Stratton
Genres: BDSM, Torture
This is Melissa Stratton’s first appearance on Kink and she’s a big fan. Tommy Pistol is a neglected psychiatric patient in a lonely hospital room. Naughty nurse Melissa has been taking advantage of him while he’s strapped to a gurney. Melissa and teases Tommy. She sits on his face. Then Melissa pulls back his sheet and sucks his cock. She mounts his hard cock and fucks him good until she cums. Having had her fill, Melissa leaves Tommy to suffer, but what she doesn’t know is, he somehow got the key off of her. Now, out for revenge, Tommy corners Melissa in her changing room and gives her a some payback. First Tommy fucks her throat, ignoring Melissa’s protest. He takes out his frustration and throws Melissa on the desk and fucks her deep and hard. Next, Tommy binds Melissa’s hands and fucks her on the desk, all the while sucking on her feet. Tommy stuffs his cock and balls in her mouth. His revenge is tainted by Melissa’s apparent enjoyment of this manhandling by her former target of torment, and this only frustrated Tommy further. He flips her around and finger-bangs her pussy and then bends her over the desk to eat her ass and lick her slutty pussy. More rough sex leads Tommy to blow his load on Nurse Melissa’s face and tits, then collapses in a lump of anguish. Melissa suggests Tommy go back to bed and the cycle of misconduct continues.
Format: mp4
Duration: 56:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9760kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Melissa's Bad Medicine: Melissa Stratton 1080p

Delirious Hunter Hot Poke Her Yatesville

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Foot torment is a fine art. People's feet take enough of a pounding on a daily basis that they tend to disregard them as a means of inflicting suffering. OT doesn't have that problem.
Duration: 43:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Delirious Hunter Hot Poke Her

HardTied Nikki Knightly Yoga Slut ion Ulster

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Nikki Knightly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
She is never sure if what he is doing right now is the worst of what is to come or if there is some fresh torment waiting right around the corner. When he whips her feet all she can think is how she wishes he were doing anything else.
Duration: 49:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6818kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Nikki Knightly Yoga Slut ion

DeviceBondage - Liv Revamped - Steel And Leather Cordoba

Liv Revamped returns to Kink, but it’s been a while since she’s been on Device Bondage so The Pope wastes no time getting to the torment. First a gagged Liv is bound hand and foot by two vertical poles riding a wooden horse where she’s groped and spanked before the flogger comes out to play. After some breath play ,The Pope gives Liv a few orgasms as a reward. Next, Liv is bound to a tabletop in a kneeling position making her ass a perfect target. The Pope flogs her ass and back before using the crop to torment her feet. After some fingering, Liv is fucked with a dildo while a vibrator is pressed against her pussy. Finally Liv is bound, face up on a table with the Hitachi bolted to the table. The Pope wastes no time and turns it on while he flogs her stomach. After some more breath play and another appearance by Fluffy, The Pope continues to flog and choke a very over-stimulated Liv before leaving her to writhe on the table, cumming over and over.
Duration: 39:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9838kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DeviceBondage - Liv Revamped - Steel And Leather

Kiki's Wish West Tremont

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Pain, Crying
Video language: English
Kiki is an adorable submissive little person. She's tiny and easily tied up. Her tiny stature means that she's also extremely flexible. She's soon bound and gagged. Her pretty little butt is exposed and the torments begin almost immediately. No time for her to get acclimated. She's quite the pain slut. She might seem innocent to look at, but she can take quite the beating. Like a good slut she bounces and cries out with each strike. Whips and canes make her whimper. She's tied in a ball and her legs are ankles are tied to her thighs. Her pretty pink pussy is exposed for the vibrator. She can barely stand it. It takes only a few moments before she's ready to cum. She's a gusher! She sprays her cum all over herself.
Duration: 38:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kiki's Wish

Pain It Forward: Leaded Maynardville

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
I dance because I can be my own boss. I work when I want, I hustle hard, I tip well, and I go home. I stay out of drama, but sometimes drama has a way of catching up to you no matter what you do. Stephie has always hated me. She tells people I'm cheap, but really she just doesn't like me. I have her to thank for my current predicament. This crazy villain decided to take me from the club and torment me. He used a car battery, poked holes in my flesh, dunked me in my own filth, choked me with my own smokes, and now I'm up here on this cross.
Duration: 1:06:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain It Forward: Leaded

O Cum All Ye Faithful: Part 3 Rockville

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Maddy O'Reilly is opening her Christmas gifts. With each one comes a new way to torment her. A caning, a whipping, an orgasm, and a spanking. Maddy is so nice and opts to give her spanking to Summer. After all it is Summer's favorite thing. Head down ass up that's the way we like to put Maddy while we stick things in her butt. To make sure we don't break the theme it's candy canes going in her pussy and asshole. How many can she fit? Almost instantly she feels the cool burning sensation from the mint.
Duration: 1:10:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: O Cum All Ye Faithful: Part 3

Время генерации страницы 0.04869 секунды с 9 запросами