View Single Post
Old 05-14-2024, 11:36 AM   #1225
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Jay Bank Presents - Amateur Creampie Latina Brunette Casting Seevetal

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Jay Bank Presents
Cast: Arianna, Jay Bank
Genres: Brunette, Small Tits, Toys, Old Young, Petite, Latina, Interracial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Creampie, Amateur, Gonzo, shaved pussy, straight, dark hair, first time, pussy eating
Video language: English
Hello Everyone! This model is a brand new true amateur. She had never done any videos whatsoever previous to the set of 7 that I shot with her. This Scene here is the very first one in the set. I came across Arianna on one of my model recruiting excursions and thought she would be an absolute fine candidate for my little operation. I couldn't have been more correct lucky. Honestly, the quality of the videos exceeded my expectations! I always felt she was exceptional and worthy of traveling to (she was not able to leave her State due to work), though I would never have guessed the videos would be good. She is an absolute sexual dynamo! I'm going to try my best to shoot with her again as soon as I get back State-Side but I fear she has retired. We shall see! This Scene is a Creampie (as are the other 6 I shot with her) and it's one of my best pieces of work in my whole catalog. I truly hope you enjoy it! I think it's special and it most certainly 'approaches art'.
Format: mp4
Duration: 44:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8931kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jay Bank Presents - Amateur Creampie Latina Brunette Casting

21sextreme - Sold her soul to the Devil Regan

Release Year: 2012
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Barbie Pink
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, threesome, babes, short hair, black hair
Frank, the slave dealer offers the best quality service and products and now he lets a glimpse behind the scenes, showing us how does he create a good servant from any girl. Barbie Pink probably sold her soul to the devil when she signed up to be a pleasure slave, especially when she finds out that she will be the tool of the demonstration.
Duration: 31:50
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2735kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 674.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Sold her soul to the Devil

Nacho Vidal Castings - Maria Antonia Thagson Shoshoni

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Thagson
Cast: Nacho Vidal, Maria Antonia
Genres: Natural Tits, Small Tits, Teen, Latina, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Ass, Handjob, Rough Sex, Black Hair, rimming, pussy eating
Sexy Maria gets her juicy pussy drilled by a horny Nacho Vidal.
Duration: 30:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3742kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 870.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nacho Vidal Castings - Maria Antonia Thagson
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03286 секунды с 9 запросами