View Single Post
Old 05-14-2024, 12:28 PM   #8839
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Liz Rainbow – shock therapy Matherville

Liz Rainbow is really pretty insane. Maybe we can cure her with shock therapy?
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14635kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 670.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liz Rainbow – shock therapy

Lina Roselina – Lol gag shocks Meacham

Her gag says lol but her face says ouch . Lina Roselina takes another shock collar challenge!
Duration: 7:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15756kbps

File size: 883.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lina Roselina – Lol gag shocks

Liz Rainbow & Blondie Fesser – orgasm battle Weldon

Best friends Liz and Blondie are taking the shock collar challenge today! They both have magic wands, but they get shocked at random intervals. Will they be able to orgasm or will they just get frustrated?
Duration: 7:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14748kbps

File size: 797.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liz Rainbow & Blondie Fesser – orgasm battle

Anastasia Rose - The Sneaky Slut - 720p Buckhannon

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
While hung up like a pig for slaughter her mouth is taped shut.
Duration: 1:09:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anastasia Rose - The Sneaky Slut - 720p

Liz Rainbow – cuffed and shocked Downieville

Liz Rainbow is cuffed to the wall and she will only be released after she completes this shock challenge! We start her off at level 3, and go up to level 12, which is too much for her. But she’s not done! We give her the remote and tell her to shock herself one last time. It is soooo hard to press that button yourself…
Duration: 7:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14616kbps

File size: 839.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liz Rainbow – cuffed and shocked

Minx' Puppy Party Mercury

Cast: Krysta Kaos ,Minx Grrl
Genres: master ,shaved ,Rough Sex ,Oral Sex ,Slave ,Female Slave ,Brunette ,Puppy Play ,Role Play ,Discipline
Video language: English
Every so often we go outside of the box, so to speak, and explore some not so commonly known fetishes. We invite all of our local puppies to come and partake in our party. The House slaves are here as well, embracing their animal side.
We have several activities for the pets to show off their skills. They all are competing for best in show and there can only be one winner as we all know.
Duration: 39:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Minx' Puppy Party

Maid Surprise Part I Las Terrenas

I found a piece of paper and wrote the word "surprise" on it with a pen I found in the room. Then I taped it to microwave behind me using a piece of ductape I had found earlier. Using a seat from the kitchen I boosted myself on to the small kitchen counter. It is very difficult to do things in heals! I grabbed the rope and and double it in half, then wrapped it around my ankles, pulling the free ends through the double end, as I had seen done to me thousands of times before. The rope bit into my skin but was silky smooth at the same time. I pulled it tight and the last few feet I pulled it through the middle of the wrapped wrope. Then I wrapped the rope around the rope itself, between my ankles. I did the same for my thighs. I grabbed the thick cloth and used it as a gag. It was so thick I could bite as hard as I wanted to or make what ever noise I wanted, the noise would be muffled. All anyone would hear is a mufled "mphhhh". I then took the pair of hancuffs and fed them through the upper cabinets handles. This was a lot harder then it looked, especially since it was beind me. Hearing them click in place, I was secured.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 296.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maid Surprise Part I

Время генерации страницы 0.03545 секунды с 9 запросами