View Single Post
Old 05-15-2024, 06:36 AM   #4530
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Saba Lapiedra Walston

Cast: Saba Lapiedra
Genres: Bukkake, Gokkun, Blowjobs, Cumshots, Swallow, Facial
Video language: English
Do you remember the beautiful Cuban girl that loves to feel a lot of people around her? Saba Lapiedra is back here and today she's going go take the next step in her cum-swallowing venture. She has a short haircut and dressed in a jacket over almost naked body today which makes her look a bit kinky.Yet she still sucks cocks very well and wants to please everyone on the stage. She pushes the dicks to her cheeks and smiles joyfully when gags on some. The guys use their chances to fuck her in the mouth and then cum deep in her throat. She goes to the cum-accepting state quite smoothly but the first loads surprise her.The guys aim to her mouth but still the cumshots land onto her black jacket. Saba tries to gulp all the jizz instantly but still her face becomes messy very quickly. She is overloaded with cum power after just a dozen loads and looks surprised! Yet she smiles sexy and gulps everything that she's offered in her third bukkake!
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8836kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Saba Lapiedra

Rebecca Volpetti Bukkake No.82 Patten

I was always dreaming to do a extreme bukkake and I’m so happy having doing it with PB and beating the record with 116 swallowing cumshot, I hope next time I will beat my own record

Total size: 7.3 GB in 3 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rebecca Volpetti Bukkake No.82

Nicole Rae Arkport

Cast: Nicole Rae
Genres: Bukkake, Gokkun, Blowjobs, Cumshots, Swallow, Facial
Finally, after a long break, another North American girl comes to us and this time it's Nicole Rae - a cut brunette with natural tits who seem to love sucking cocks! At least, she starts with a passionate blowjob and tries to push the dicks deeper into her mouth. She looks sluttyfully into the camera and at the guys.So they reply her with strong cumshots and she seems amazed from the very beginning! She rolls her eyes when the first mega cumshots land into her mouth - they are so big that she can't even count the streams but just does her best to hold the jizz in the mouth. The guys just increase the cumshots power.Not even having gulped a single mouthful, Nicole has her face jizzed all over. She collects wholesome 15 loads and gulps, breathing heavily. She licks her fingers and wants more. Nicole doesn't feel easy about keeping the cum and swallowing but nevertheless overcomes herself and swallows everything on her first bukkake!
Duration: 18:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10555kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nicole Rae

Rebecca Volpetti Bukkake Experience Phippsburg

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bukkake / Gokkun
I always dreamed of making extreme bukkake, and I am so happy that I did it with PB and broke the record with 116 swallowing finished, I hope that next time I will break my own record

Total size: 16.0 GB in 6 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rebecca Volpetti Bukkake Experience

Vivian Lola Felch

Cast: Vivian Lola
Genres: Bukkake ,Gangbang, Blowjobs, Cumshots, Swallow, Hardcor
The charmingly beautiful blonde in a student uniform - Vivian Lola - is back on the stage and the first thing she does is twerking her butt to attract the attention of the guys! They don't need to be called twice and come at her from all the sides like bees to honey. She kneels down and opens her mouth wide. She suck their dicks delightfully with smack and they start cumming quite quickly. Vivian takes their loads with a slutty smile and looking straight into their eyes. However, she gets her own eyes quickly muddied with cum and puts some efforts into keeping them open. She collects a huge mouthful and gulps hard. She gets better and manages to collect a few more dozen loads in her mouth and swallow them with mixed emotions and then the guys shift their aim to her beautiful smiling face and flood it with thick dense cumshots. Her eyes get drenched in jizz which pours down upon her cheeks. Marvelous picture, actually
Duration: 18:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8432kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vivian Lola
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03558 секунды с 9 запросами