luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Marina - No Solicitations Please

Marina - No Solicitations Please

Cast: Marina, PD
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

When someone says they have a "cross to bear" they are normally speaking figuratively. Not Marina. PD has given her enough trouble that the phrase certainly applies, but today he is thinking a bit more literally.
Marina is going to carry her burden deep into the woods where PD has a little camp site all set up. It is a place where they can have some privacy and get back to nature at the same time.

Format: mp4
Duration: 45:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4786kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Marina - No Solicitations Please

Friends

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English

He covers me in dirt packed tightly up to my neck. He brings tyler out, buries her head, and secures her feet with wooden stakes. After placing a ring gag in my mouth, he unzips his pants and relieves himself, spraying pee all over both of us. Then he walks away, abandoning us. I am left with that picture in my mind. A disembodied head and a decapitated body baptized with the piss of our captor. Just the thought sends chills crawling down my spine. But I am safe at home. And there is no man in black. Because it was all just a dream. Right?

Duration: 31:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4814kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Friends

Stacey Stax, Harmony and Princess Donna Dolore

Cast: Harmony ,Stacey Stax ,Princess Donna Dolore
Genres: Lesbian ,bottom ,slim ,Slave ,Dominatrix ,Fishnets ,Straight ,Facesitting ,bit gag ,Electrical Play

Stacey Stax is back at Wiredpussy and this time we double the fun by adding a second dom. Princess Donna and Harmony ride little Stacey like a pony, flog her pussy till it's throbbing and red, fuck her with electricity and massive orgasm after screaming orgasm out of ther helpless bound body. She takes the cattle prod right on her pussy for not asking permission to cum and then verbally humiliates herself while riding the sybian.

Duration: 45:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Stacey Stax, Harmony and Princess Donna Dolore

Bitch Fight

Cast: Tricia Oaks ,Skylar Price ,Mark Davis
Genres: Flogging ,Submission ,fake boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,bottom ,Tattoo ,muscular ,Big Tits ,Dildo ,Rough Sex ,Hitachi ,BDSM

Tricia and Skylar get into a bitch fight at the wrong bar. Mark the bartender takes matters into his own hands by tying them up and making them submissive fuck sluts. Punishment, ass to ass double dildo, cock sucking and ass fucking while bound leaves these horny bitches begging for more.

Duration: 1:05:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Bitch Fight

Shoga with Ballet Sub Ella

Shoga! Or shock yoga as it is called. It's the ultimate flexible babe Ella with just one mission: hold yoga poses and stay focused!

Duration: 6:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19416kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 965.4 MB

Download Shoga with Ballet Sub Ella
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.47369 секунды с 9 запросами