View Single Post
Old 05-16-2024, 12:20 PM   #8884
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Sandra Silvers & Angella Faith Boca Raton

Sandra's chores for the day: wash the apples, clean the kitchen, bathe her slave Angella Faith... well the third one wasn't on the list but it certainly would be fun! Trussed up in a tight tie, legs in the air and wrists restrained behind her knees, microfoam tape gagging her mouth, Angella lies on her back on the cold kitchen counter. Sandra, her own lips spread wide over an enormous red ball gag padlocked in place, is finishing chore number one. Black vintage full body girdle, matching stockings and high heels show off the silver haired slaves shapely hourglass, figure. With the jet spray running Sandra turns her attention to the naked MILF next to her and proceeds to hose that clean shaven pussy down, rubbing between lips and over clit with her fingers, feeling the wetness caused by her attentions dribble and mix with the water, just as her own drool drips out from under her gigantic gagging, down from her chin into the sink. Sandra nuzzles the ball of her gag between bound legs, filling Angella's vulnerable vagina till nose tickles clit to muffled squeals. Water runs over the counter, splashing onto the floor and soaking Sandra's stilettos... better start cleaning up she thinks, and with a kiss leaves Angella in her bondage to dry off.
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3912kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 216.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers & Angella Faith

Madison Young: Tie it tighter, I like to feel the rope Bureau

Cast: Madison Young
Genres: Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,Vaginal Penetration ,Pain ,Suspension ,Domination ,slim ,Handler ,Sub ,Redhead
Video language: English
A self-proclaimed rope and pain slut, Madison Young is one of our toughest and sexiest girls. It is truly a pleasure to watch such a beautiful woman enjoy her pain and submission to the ropes.
We put her in challenging scenarios, one with her wrists and head through a tabletop, her ass and pussy sticking up in the air above the table. She is totally prone and cannot see what is being inflicted on her lovely backside. Her hair is tied to a bowling ball, holding her head down in very severe hair bondage.
We bend her body in two and bind her to a post, leaving her bound legs and ass exposed to a brutal caning that leaves dark pink stripes up and down her ivory skin. Heavy weights pull her nipples down to her face, which is distorted beautifully by the onslaught of orgasms.
We tie her up in an ever-changing suspension, like a cruel dance, making her come, changing positions, then making her come again. We leave her inverted, exhausted, and deep into sub space.
Duration: 50:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Madison Young: Tie it tighter, I like to feel the rope

Newcomer Loses Her Innocence San Lucas

Cast: Sgt. Major ,Willow Hayes
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,Brunette ,slim ,Metal Bondage ,BDSM ,brunet ,Pain ,Bondage ,Humiliation
Sgt. Major is back and his prey for today is a young and beautiful newcomer. Willow has such a look of innocence, that he can’t help bu to put his sadistic hands all over her body. She is restrained in steel and is helpless to his evil ways. She is tormented and played with however he pleases, and she has no choice, but to take everything he dishes out.
Duration: 37:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Newcomer Loses Her Innocence

Big Tits Blonde Slave Suspended for Anal Fuck vs. Petite Cock Sucker Moravia

Cast: Evilyn Fierce ,Owen Gray ,Dee Williams
Genres: Brunette ,BDSM ,bottom ,Athletic ,Corporal Punishment ,Petite ,Humiliation ,Suspension ,Blowjob ,Female Slave
Two new slaves appear on the Upper Floor, but we can only keep one of them. Is it going to be the big tits anal fucking bondage slut, Darling? Or the petite small tits cute brunette Evilyn Fierce? The Upper Floor puts both petitioners through their paces to get to the bottom of it.
Darling’s giant tits are tied tight, and her ass is put in a sling. We get all her holes fucked and sucked as she dangles from the ceiling like a slutty, fuckable sex doll, taking her to her limit of endurance for bondage, sex and orgasms.
Meanwhile, the other slut is proving to be a nimble yet sloppy little cock sucker as she devours Mr. Grey’s freakishly huge cock down her pretty little throat. He continues to use the slave wanna be fucking her all over the damn place will we finally tie her down for the finale.
We bring it all together in a super sexy boy/girl/girl fuck fiesta of bondage and service that is designed to separate the slaves from the sluts. In the end, we can only keep one of them - which will it be?
Duration: 1:06:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Tits Blonde Slave Suspended for Anal Fuck vs. Petite Cock Sucker

Insatiable Fuck Slut Yuanjiang

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Savannah Fox is nothing if not insatiable. Her pussy squirts when her tits are flogged, she loves being manhandled and tied up, and her cunt gobbles up hitachi vibes like they were M&Ms. She is going to need something special to satisfy that hungry pussy, and I have just the thing: the Hydra Vibe. It is simple - take the biggest dildo in the cart, attach 5 vibrators, turn them all on high, and jam the thing into said hungry pussy. The result is a merciless orgasm fest that pushes Savannah to her limits and finally drains that insatiable cunt of everything it's got.
Duration: 42:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4902kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Insatiable Fuck Slut

Bondage Slut Begs For More Lawrenceburg

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Vanessa is an insatiable slut that craves everything The Pope has to offer her. She wants to be helpless in bondage, tormented, and made to cum as he sees fit. She would take so much more, but for today this is all this slut gets. She begins in a standing position with her arms bound in a box tie, and tethered to the up point. The bondage will evolve until she is totally suspended and helpless, but the road to get there is exactly what she wanted. His hands inflicting pain, and her legs being held open with ropes is everything this slut was craving.
Duration: 55:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Slut Begs For More

The Magic Micro

I bought this bustier from Walmart (that's right, I said Walmart) a long time ago and I'm not sure Johnny really liked it. But, I decided to put it on and see how he reacts. I think his reaction was quite favorable. As soon as I step out of the bathroom in my black sheer bustier, panties and stockings, Johnny pulls me into his arms and tells me he has an idea. It turns out, his idea involved tying my arms behind my back, putting a black cloth detective style gag over my mouth and leading me up onto the bed. Once on the bed, he pulls out the liberator cushion and props my hitachi magic wand up inside it. Then, he helps me up onto the cushion and watches me enjoy my time on the magic wand. I guess Johnny is not all bad.
Duration: 9:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5832kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 415.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Magic

Время генерации страницы 0.05538 секунды с 9 запросами