View Single Post
Old 05-16-2024, 12:25 PM   #8895
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

The Sahrye - Part 3 Tallmansville

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I untie Sahrye's neckrope from above and put her on the floor. I then start adding more rope to her ankles and I also tie and cinch her feet. I then hogtie her. She is then left to struggle, although all she can really move is her big toes and her her head. She stays on her side for the remainder of the clip. At the very end I remove her gag, and the clip ends. I always learn something when I attempt these and this time was no different. I'll definitely be trying the 1000 ft rope challenge again soon.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 922.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Sahrye - Part 3

The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Pony Girl - Part 2 Warner Robins

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... The Vigilante orders Rachel to jump in place. After a while, he orders her to stop. Rachel's pants turn to yelps as hevy clamps are put on her nipples. The Vigilante then walks away and calls her. Being blind, Rachel has to listen to his voice in order to find her way. With her ankles tethered she finds her way to him. He walks to the other end of the fence and calls her again. She once again finds her way to him. He calls her back one more time, before he leads her back to her starting position. Since her gag did not have enough holes in the strap to tighten it completely, it has not been quite as tight as it should have been. The Vigilante pulls it tight as Rachel chokes and gags on the tongue port. He removes it and gags her with a rubber version. He orders her to turn in a tight circle once again. After a while he decides that it's time to put his toy away for the evening. He leads her into her cage. He is nice enough to have given her a mattress to sleep on. It's a little wet from earlier, but it will eventually dry. Rachel struggles and whimpers while still, blind, clamped, gagged, and in bondage. The lights go out and we hear a door close. Rachel's activities will resume in the morning. I have included some behind the scenes footage as well.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 968.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Pony Girl - Part 2

Wheel of pain pt.1 Grillby

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ElitePain
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Bondage, Spanking, Hardcore
Our latest game show features our Wheel of Pain. The player must first spin for a body part & position and second she must spin for an instrument of the 12 different types. In the first round she receives 10 strokes and the number of strokes increases with 5 in each round. The more strokes she takes the more money she earns. She can quit after every completed round but if she fails to complete a round she doesn't get a cent. This is a painful but exciting game show series!!!
Format: mp4
Duration: 56:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wheel of pain pt.1

The Return Of Kaos Silver Creek

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Video language: English
Krysta and The Pope have a long history and have done some crazy shit together, so finding out that they are going another round excited us. Krysta begins bound in a chair with a neck rope in place for future use. The Pope enters and gets right to the business administering punishment; but first there is a welcome back orgasm to ease the nervousness that Krysta has. Next, Krysta is tied in a side suspension, and is tormented with his devilish cane to all of the sensitive parts of her body.
Duration: 56:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Return Of Kaos

Sandra Silvers, Lauren Kiley Gwinner

The gal pals giggled to each other, flattered, as they accepted the from the tall, broad and handsome stranger. He smiled but seemed peculiarly silent… preoccupied. They can remember the first swallow of wine, but not the second. The bar became a blur; the unknown suitor became a brooding brute…
Sandra and Lauren have been stripped down to their stockings and white, vintage, full body girdles; brunette curls and silver waves of hair streaming over bare shoulders as the tightly tied twosome are pushed into view in the cage they’re held captive in. They can't say a thing, thanks to the fabric wrap gag sealing their mouths shut. Their hulking harasser retrieves Sandra, loosening her ropes for a mere moment of relief before even further restrictions befall her. He places the fine form of the buxom broad on a makeshift mattress and hobbles her with a hogtie. Next he returns for leggy Lauren, similarly cinching her ankles to her wrists atop the ripped foam floor covering, showing her sheer pantyhose soles, filthy from the concrete. Their bondage unforgiving, both bound and gagged girlfriends are left to struggle in their super strict rope restraints…
Duration: 8:36
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 265.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, Lauren Kiley

Emily Addams Tiger Table Torture - brutalmaster Birdsville

The Tiger Table, or sometimes called tiger bench, is a fearsome torture platform that is just perfect for a cunt like EmilyAddams — you might say if the shoe fits…
Duration: 20:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24519kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emily Addams Tiger Table Torture - brutalmaster

Amber Nevada On Display Eckelson

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Amber Nevada
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
She knows that being on the ground, languishing in bondage until a strong man wants to use her is the highest station she can aspire to in life. Today she is getting used for the first time by a true master.
Duration: 40:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amber Nevada On Display

Время генерации страницы 0.04441 секунды с 9 запросами