Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Kiss Me

Kiss Me

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Claire Adams has come home. It's been several years, but she couldn't stay away forever. Insex is where she got her start and she still dreams of being tied up and played with like no one else can. Things have changed a little bit though. She's a bit more feisty and he's a bit more controlling. He wants her to kiss him, but she's being a bit of a brat.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Kiss Me

Gushing In Bondage

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

Naked and seated with her legs spread, the gorgeous Lumi Ray pulls at the ropes that bind her to a wooden chair. The Pope enters and creeps up from behind. He squeezes her neck and slaps her tits. He grabs the vibe and she cums hard. In the next scene, Lumi is in a full rope suspension, upside-down, with her arms stretched out, bound to a bamboo stick. The Pope fucks her with a dick on a stick until she shoots geysers across the dungeon as she cums. Next, Lumi is bound with rope, on her back.

Duration: 47:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Gushing In Bondage

Mystic Molly

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Dressed in a conservative knee length skirt, matching top, and sensible high heels I awaited my fate, gagged and cuffed, while talking myself into the appropriate mood needed. Only at times was I aware of the movement around me instead I was attempting to control the drool that was forming around the tightly cinched rope wetting the mattress and smearing my freshly made up face. I was preparing mentally for the physical strength that was going to be demanded of me. The count down. I was overwhelmed by uncertainty and nervousness.

Duration: 38:31
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 4792kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Mystic Molly

Limits

Cast: Assorted Cast
Genres: glasses ,Handler ,BDSM ,Bondage ,Athletic ,Caning ,brunet ,natural boobs ,shaved ,Fingering

Before a boy/girl shoot with female talent, an explicit checklist is provided for the talent to specify their preferences and boundaries during the shoot. This checklist is read and signed by all participants, including the director. Topics such as the extent of enjoyment of bondage, asking about the preference for extreme restraint, and the feeling of complete helplessness. It is assured they always feel their limits will be respected on these shoots, and they express enjoyment in engaging in submission dynamics with their victims during the shoot.

Duration: 3:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9498kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 215.4 MB

Download Limits

Play Thing

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

PD puts beautiful, sensual calico through a set of highly sexual bondage scenes. A canvas bag her upper body. After roping her neck upward, PD starts whipping calico, slowly stripping her until she is naked. Then he sits her on a bench with her big toes lashed outward, caning her feet, training her not to make a sound, and vibrating her to orgasm. Laid out along a beam, she's in a painfully tight hogtie, her tits tied downward, her hair bound to her wrists, and her tongue piercing tied to the post in front of her. PD vibrates and finger fucks her, choking her with Mr. Pogo deep in her throat. As calico's shoot at the farm continues, she's whipped red, her tits and labia are clamped so that she can't move, and her pussy gets huge from coming and coming. And for the first time in years, PD slaps a plastic bag over a girl's head for an extended breathplay scene. Once the bag is in place, he fucks calico with Mr. Pogo and vibrates her. By the end, calico's pussy is huge. Her cheeks are wet with tears.

Duration: 58:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4654kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Play Thing
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04183 секунды с 9 запросами