Old 05-16-2024, 01:36 PM   #1960
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Two Petite Kinky Blondes Deep River

Studio: 21Sextreme
Cast: Zazie Skymm, Rebecca Black
Genres: Lesbian, Anal, Anal Fisting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pussy Licking, Fingering, , 1080p
Naughty lesbians Rebecca Black and Zazie Skymm decide to have some kinky fun with each other. They kiss and lick each other s assholes before Zazie begins fisting Rebecca s tight ass making her moan in pleasure. Then Rebecca gives an awesome gape what a fun time.
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5307kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two Petite Kinky Blondes

Squirting Lesbian - The Daughter Next Door Snelling

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Squirting Lesbian
Cast: Cory Chase, Katya Rodriguez, Sheena Ryder
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Threesome, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, Squirt, Old Young, Facesitting, Latina, Tribbing, Lesbian, pussy eating
Video language: English
2020Cory Chase and Sheena Ryder, two loving wives, are feeling frisky as they watch the next door neighbors' daughter, Katya Rodriguez, drying off after using their swimming pool. Since she's over so often using the pool, Cory and Sheena have both grown to like her -- even lust for her. How could they not??
When Katya moves inside to chat with the wives, they learn that she recently broke up with her boyfriend. Katya's not too heartbroken, though, since this means she'll get the chance to experiment with more boys in college! Of course, the wives tease that Katya could experiment with women, too! Katya's not so sure about this, although she IS curious, especially after having kissed her best friend in junior high...
Cory and Sheena are even more intrigued now as they get the story out of Katya. Katya eventually boasts that her best friend insisted she's the best kisser she's ever had! Cory and Sheena are playful, teasing Katya that she's too young and inexperienced to have earned such a title... Katya, feeling bold, insists that she'll them!
The energy is high and playful as Katya kisses Sheena first, then soon moves onto Cory. The heat between them builds, and the kissing soon gives way to a full-on steamy threesome! The wives enjoy Katya's sweet pussy, showing her everything she needs to experiment to her heart's content in college. Since Katya won them over with kisses, they have to admit that she's a good kisser after all!
Duration: 36:19
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13657kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Squirting Lesbian - The Daughter Next Door

Chloe Duval, Lauren Walker - Chloes Erotic Dream (2024) Zahedan

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Chloe Duval, Lauren Walker
Genres: Lesbian
After checking in with James Duval, Chloé Duval drifts off to sleep. However, a part of their conversation lingers in her mind. James mentioned running into Lauren Walker, a former colleague she has always admired for her beauty. So, in a half-asleep state, Chloé gets lost in a sensual dream where she shares an intimate moment with this woman with voluptuous curves and stunning azure eyes.
Duration: 25:07
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 15624kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chloe Duval, Lauren Walker - Chloes Erotic Dream (2024)

Luna Luxe & Selina Bentz - Slip N' Slide Into Pussy Iselin

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Luna Luxe, Selina Bentz
Genres: Girl/Girl, Lesbian, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Dildo, Oil, Sex Toys, Tribbing
Luna Luxe and Selina Bentz taunt all their fans who are stuck in college classes today, because they're having fun in the sun by the pool! They get each other all wet with a water fight, then strip down to their bikinis and oil each other up on the pool float. They lie on a towel on the grass to lick each other, and Luna pulls out a double-ended dildo to slide into Selina's tight pussy! Selina uses the toy on Luna before they both share it, then slip and slide their oily pussies against each other as they scissor!
Duration: 39:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14462kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luna Luxe & Selina Bentz - Slip N' Slide Into Pussy

Girlcore - Somebody's Watching Me Madrid

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Girlcore
Cast: Gia Paige, Alina Lopez
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, 69, Fisting, Facesitting, Tribbing, Ass, Lesbian, Original Series, Fantasy, pussy eating
Mr. and Mrs. Howard (Brock Doom and Vera King) are supposed to be on their way to visit family for the weekend but, at the very last moment, their daughter, Susan (Alina Lopez), has fallen ill and won't get out of bed. Susan lays under the covers with a thermometer in her mouth, looking clammy and disoriented.
'She's 18-years-old for goodness sake,' Mr. Howard barks, frustrated at the prospect of being late. He urges his wife to let the girl stay home alone. Mrs. Howard seems less convinced. What if she's faking it? What if they could find a last minute babysitter? What if they just cancelled the trip altogether? After some bickering back and forth, the parents finally decide that it's best for Susan to stay home while they go on the trip. Susan promises them that she'll get some rest and take care of herself and her parents leave. Susan lays quietly, listening to them exit, before slowly sitting up and pulling out the hot water bottle she used to fake her illness. A grin crosses her face. Finally, the house to herself -- all weekend!
With her parents away, Susan is enjoying her sweet freedom and dancing in her underwear when she is suddenly interrupted by her phone ringing. She picks it up but all she hears is a strange sound on the other end, as if someone is breathing heavily. When no one responds to her repeated greetings, she hangs up, puzzled.
A moment later, the phone rings again and when Susan picks it up she hears the same, strange sound. 'Is this some kind of crank call? Lisa.... Is that you??' She laughs into the phone before hanging it up. Instantly, the phone rings again. She picks it up.
She hears the same sound of heavy breathing on the other end of the line. She's starting to get freaked out now. 'Mom? Dad? Is that you?' She says cautiously. 'Who is this?' The breathing quickens before cutting out abruptly. Susan puts the phone down and shakes her head. She won't let her nerves get the best of her!
Later that night, Susan watches a movie on the TV in her room. She has forgotten about the crank call and is now engrossed in the scary movie. From outside, somebody sneaks up to the window and begins to watch her.
Suddenly, Susan is startled by a loud banging. She freezes before looking outside the window. She sees nothing. She hears another loud bang coming from her door. In a panic, she creeps towards the knob. Someone is inside the house! Summoning up all her courage, she opens it. No one is there. The hallway is dark and quiet. Susan breathes a sigh of relief. But then, the doorbell begins to ring wildly. Her eyes go wide in fear.
Susan rushes to the front door. She nervously cracks the door to discover a teenage girl (Gia Paige) standing outside. 'Help me! Help me!' She screams. Terrified, Susan opens the door wider and the stranger bursts in, slamming it behind her. 'We have to hide,' she continues. 'Before it finds us!' She pulls the stunned Susan back into her bedroom, slams the door and turns off the lights.
Slowly, the room becomes illuminated again by a colorful light. The stranger has pulled a magic screen from her backpack ... with all the pegs glowing. 'It doesn't like bright lights,' she whispers before starting to take off her dirty clothing. Susan can barely keep up. Who are you? What is going on? Should we be calling the police? The stranger catches her breath. 'My name is Amy. I'm 19 years old. I've just escaped from its clutches!' Susan stares at her in shock.
'It's been holding me hostage for months, trying to get inside me. It's a government cover-up. In a warehouse. Lots of industrial equipment. Some kind of mutant. It doesn't like bright lights. Listen, I need you to touch me! I need you to take off all of your clothes and touch me! It's the only way to stop it from getting inside!' Susan stands up and turns on her bedside light. Before Susan knows it, she and Amy are wrapped in each other's bodies.
Duration: 48:49
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13111kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlcore - Somebody's Watching Me

Girls Try Anal - Backdoor Scandal Doylesburg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Girls Try Anal
Cast: Serena Blair, Kenzie Taylor
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Anal, Natural Tits, Anal Fingering, Facesitting, Lesbian, pussy eating
Political candidate Kenzie Taylor is on the phone setting up a meeting with an associate and tells them that a reporter is coming over to do a puff piece for her campaign. The associate warns her to be careful and just then, there's a knock on the door.
Kenzie ends the call and strides confidently to the office door. She opens it, revealing the reporter, Serena Blair. The way Serena is dressed and holds herself is in stark contrast to Kenzie who is more prim and proper. Kenzie falters briefly but then smiles and shakes Serena's hand, inviting her in.
Serena sets up for the interview. Kenzie regains her composure and is ready for the puff piece, though it quickly becomes obvious that Serena is trying to dig up dirt.
Kenzie thinks that Serena is going to make a fuss out of her being a lesbian, though it's revealed that Serena is actually trying to make a big deal out of her love of anal sex. Serena tells Kenzie that there's only one way she'll keep her secret and write a favorable piece about her: if Kenzie has sex with her. Kenzie is reluctant, but ultimately agrees.
Duration: 40:09
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 16619kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girls Try Anal - Backdoor Scandal

Bare Maidens - Capture Pewamo

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Bare Maidens
Cast: Jenna J Ross, Bree Daniels
Genres: Brunette, Redhead, Natural Tits, Fingering, Tattoos, Facesitting, Lesbian, Fantasy, pussy eating
Sulfurous Bree Daniels and Jenna J Ross are captive in the dungeon. To pass time, they caress themselves and touch each other to reach a climax of pleasure. What a fantastic moment for them.
Duration: 37:44
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bare Maidens - Capture

Время генерации страницы 0.07172 секунды с 9 запросами