Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Player

Player

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

There's a point when working with a woman where it stops being work and it begins to be personal. That happened very early on with Jade Indica. She's a player and it shows. In the way she looks at him. The way she tells him that she missed his cock. The pussy hook keeps her body taught. She wants him and he wants her. They kiss and slip each other some tongue like two people madly in love.

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Player

Predicament Bondage

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Video language: English

Lilly begins in a seated position with her legs spread and her hands secured behind her back. Her flesh is soft and delicate, and when The Pope enters with his heavy leather flogger, the look on Lilly's face changes quickly. She knows what is coming and she hopes she is as ready as she thought she was. Her flesh responds to the flogger and goes from red to purple in a matter of minutes. Clothes pins are added to a few sensitive spots and left to fester as he moves into making her cum. Next, Lilly finds herself in a teardrop suspension, with her feet up and her arms wrapped around them to secure her helplessness.

Duration: 54:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4860kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Predicament Bondage

Sweetie Plum - magic wand vs shock collar

It's the cute Sweetie Plum who gets to battle against the shock collar today! Will I successfully stop her from reaching an orgasm? Join and watch all videos now for 1 low price!

Duration: 7:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14692kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 783.0 MB

Download Sweetie Plum - magic wand vs shock collar

Purple Lingerie

My dear friend sent me these adorable purple cuban heeled stockings, because he knows how much I love the color purple. I will even wear a ball gag without much complaint if it is purple. Anyway, I just had to use these super cool stockings as soon as I found the time. We did do a similar purple lingerie set in the garage recently, so we used the rest of the same garter belt, panties, high heels, tank top and gloves as the previous set. But, this time, we took the fun upstairs and Johnny gave me a strapado tie to the hoist and a white on white ball gag. Lots of drool. But, It's always lots of fun when I am free to move around a bit more. Hope you enjoy all the purple as much as I do!

Duration: 13:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5891kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 594.7 MB

Download Purple Lingerie

Russian supermodel clamped and shocked

Straight out of a Bond movie, tall blonde Katia is elegant, and very tough! She is nipple clamped with painful clover clamps but she doesn't want to show any pain. The same goes for the shocks, she tries to ignore them. We cuff her wrists behind her back and take her to level 25. Awesome self control by Katia!

Duration: 7:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14527kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 803.7 MB

Download Russian supermodel clamped and shocked
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.21591 секунды с 9 запросами