Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Bondage Slut Begs For More

Bondage Slut Begs For More

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Video language: English

Vanessa is an insatiable slut that craves everything The Pope has to offer her. She wants to be helpless in bondage, tormented, and made to cum as he sees fit. She would take so much more, but for today this is all this slut gets. She begins in a standing position with her arms bound in a box tie, and tethered to the up point. The bondage will evolve until she is totally suspended and helpless, but the road to get there is exactly what she wanted. His hands inflicting pain, and her legs being held open with ropes is everything this slut was craving.

Format: mp4
Duration: 55:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage Slut Begs For More

Nyxon. Lauren Phillips

Nyxon & Lauren Phillips take turns tying each other up in silky scarves. They stuff each other's mouth with a scarf, then tie another scarf over the mouth for the gag. They play & grope each other, and struggle in their soft, silky binds.

Duration: 20:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9725kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Nyxon. Lauren Phillips

Keira Croft: Bondage Slut Machine Fucked

Cast: Keira Croft
Genres: Gag ,Suspension ,Bondage ,Machine Dildo ,Ball Gag ,Straight

Keira Croft begins with a sexy strip tease that quickly turns into a slutty display of orgasmic bliss. Once she has properly fucked herself, it's time to tie her up and let the machines do the some of the work. Keira begins sitting on a box and leaning against a wooden column. The machine is slid into her wet pussy and she is handed a vibe to hold tightly against herself. A red ball gag muffles her moans as the machine does it's job and fucks the hell out of her pussy. Next Keira is in a very exposing suspension, with her legs spread as wide as they can go. The machine starts to pick up momentum and the orgasms start to pour out of her pussy. This goes on for as long as she can handle the stimulation, and once she is exhausted we move on to the next big thing. In the final scene she is on her back and held in place with steel shackles. The machine begins to fuck her sensitive pussy, and her eyes roll back into her head from all of the orgasms. She has clearly been fucked properly, but we allow the last machine to slowly penetrate her as she slowly cums one last time.

Duration: 46:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4813kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Keira Croft: Bondage Slut Machine Fucked

Twisted Flower

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

I woke up sore and aching. My whole body was a conductor for pain. I reflected on the events of last night. It had started out as fun actually. My school girl clothes put me in the mood for mischief, and I shuffled around, contorting my body and trying to get out of PD's ropes. PD stood in the corner, laughing at my foolhardy attempts and I grew ever more determined to work my way out.

Duration: 28:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4783kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Twisted Flower

Booty is rotund - an ass to take and break

Cast: Tina Horn
Genres: Handler ,Submission ,Straight ,Tattoo ,Blonde ,switch ,Domination ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,BDSM

This classy dame gets destroyed and broken.
Tina is worked to hold a sitting position and grind onto a dick while her nipples are whipped to a redness that matches her lipstick.Next she is blindfolded and bent over with legs spread. Her ass and legs get covered with cane strokes leaving sensitive markers to place electrodes. She is distracted with a clear butt plug shoved into her ass before earning her reward. Last she is folded over into a compromising position with arms wrapped around her neck. Her plump ass and picture perfect pussy take unforgiving floggings before she is made to cum into submission.

Duration: 50:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Booty is rotund - an ass to take and break
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14547 секунды с 9 запросами