View Single Post
Old 05-16-2024, 08:19 PM   #13384
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

鋼鉄肉奴隷 Dogue

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Asian, Muscle, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Group, Handjob, Outdoor, Orgy, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: Japanese
鍛えられた筋肉と筋肉がぶつかり、� �えた雄たちが本能のまま盛り合う!
試合後、薄暗い地下室で現役ラガー� �ンが恥辱の攻めを受ける!
先輩には逆らえず、なされるがまま� �その肉体もいつしか雄マラを欲する� ��ととなる…
Format: avi
Duration: 1:13:54
Video: 1280x720, XviD, 3592kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 鋼鉄肉奴隷

雄姦 罠と欲望 Parmelee

Genres: Asian, Muscle, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Group, Handjob, Outdoor, Orgy, Masturbation, Cumshots
海、山。場所を選ばず野郎達はヤリ� �くり
山雄姦
山奥強制ファック
部活帰りのラグビー部部員のテツ。
道に迷い、とある一軒屋に迷い込ん� �しまった。
「すいません!」「誰かいらっしゃ� �ますか?」
そこで出会った男。不適な笑みを浮� �べ、テツに一杯の水を差し出す。
その水を飲んだ途端、テツは欲情し� �のなすがままにされる。
水には何か淫乱にさせ…る何かが含� �れていたのだろうか!?
大自然の中でのハードなセックス!� �ツは快楽に溺れ、激しく犯される!
Duration: 1:13:11
Video: 1280x720, XviD, 3667kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 雄姦 罠と欲望

Nicoli Cole and Blake Barnes Bareback Turen

Release Year: 2015
Studio: DallasReeves
Cast: Nicoli Cole and Blake Barnes
Genres: Anal sex, Oral, Masturbation, Kissing, Bareback, Big Dicks, Muscles
Nicoli decides to return the favor, giving Blake just as good of a knob job as he just received. Licking down from the head of his cock, over the shaft, and down to Blake’s balls, Nicoli works Blake’s cock like a pro.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3155kbps

File size: 458.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nicoli Cole and Blake Barnes Bareback

Milo Miles Ch 9 - New Muscles - Milo Miles, Lawson James Bousse

Release Year: 2024
Studio: TwinkTop
Baseball season is coming up soon. I don’t think I have to worry about my place on the team since I’m fucking most of the coaches. That’s not enough for me, though; I want to pull my weight. Besides, if I’m not good on the field, the guys will speculate on why I’m there, and I gotta keep my special relationship with the Coaches needs to stay secret.
Cole, the assistant Coach as well as my friend, suggested that I go talk to Lawson James. Coach James is a personal trainer. Cole says that he likes helping young athletes and offers them an affordable deal. I set up an appointment and, oh god, he’s hot! Not just good looking; Coach James is a walking wet dream.
Duration: 22:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8395kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Milo Miles Ch 9 - New Muscles - Milo Miles, Lawson James

悶絶少年 其の拾 Srtoud

内容はと言いますと フェティシズム愛好家の皆様に若く� �質な少年をお披露目し、お好みの少� ��を選んで頂きます。
そして屋敷の各所でお試し頂き、お� �に召されましたら少年をご購入頂く� ��いう催事となっております。
その名も『少年市場』と称しており� �す。
Duration: 1:23:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2050kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 悶絶少年 其の拾

Below the Rim Walton

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Channel 1 Releasing, Rascal Video
Cast: Trent Atkins, Scot Craven, Joe Foster, Clay Foxe, Tino Lopez, Jason McCain, Victor Rios, Filippo Romano, Arik Travis, Danny Vox, Parker Williams
Genres: Oral Sex, Freshmen, Muscle Men, Hairy, Fetish: Jockstraps & Spitting, Interracial, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesomes
Cover model Romano took my breath away in a scene of such intense passion, deep-throating and deep-ass-eating ferocity, that a mega-gasm for all who get off on ass sniffing fun is guaranteed.Chi Chi is on one helluva roll... that's all I can say.Not five days after snagging GayVN Awards for Best Oral Scene and Best Specialty Release (for the massive hit Oral Exams) among others, there's a damned good chance the amazing bitch cunt directrix will cop the awards again in 2003: wait until you see the scene between Filippo Romano and Danny Vox. Romano gives the best rim job of the year - we're talking full diggity do! I've watched the scene four times, and my heart pounds every time. The rest of the film is pretty damned hot too, from Arik Travis' onscreen return (his body looks amazing) to one of the year's most powerful and startlingly thick facial cumshots (courtesy of Parker Williams); the cast looked stunned. If you hanker for jockstraps, torn underwear, and fresh young athletes engaged in all-oral rim-heavy shenanigans, you'll be hard-pressed to find a better flick. All of the scenes are terrific, but the Romano/Vox pairing is one for the record books. A shoo-in nominee for Best Oral Scene, perhaps even Best Sex Scene. Yes guys, it's that hot and that great.
Duration: 1:52:57
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1883kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Below the Rim

Tahoe: Keep Me Warm - Scene 2 Waianae

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.
Video language: English
When Ricky Decker borrows thermal underwear from Jason Maddox, Jason insists that Ricky ditch the tighty whities and go commando. The thermals are ultra-snug, clinging provocatively to Ricky's tree-trunk thighs and high, plump ass. Jason can't tear his eyes away, then he can't tear his hands away. That's just fine with Ricky, who guides Jason's exploration of his muscular body, encouraging him to use his mouth as well as his hands. Soon the pants are back off and Ricky is getting a deep blow job. Ricky's hairy buns are next on Jason's sexual agenda. They get a deep rimming, then Jason is ready to lodge his pole in Ricky's hole. Just when you think it's going to happen, Ricky turns around and sucks Jason. Jason has a smooth, broad chest and low-hanging balls that Ricky tugs and squeezes while he sucks. Then the fucking commences, with Jason finally claiming Ricky's hole. Four breathless positions later, they spurt simultaneous loads of hot cum onto Ricky's abs.
Duration: 26:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6583kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tahoe: Keep Me Warm - Scene 2

Время генерации страницы 0.07953 секунды с 9 запросами