View Single Post
Old 05-16-2024, 11:06 PM   #19940
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Chanel Preston Electro Initiates Kira Noir!

Chanel Preston Electro Initiates Kira Noir!

Cast: Chanel Preston ,Kira Noir
Genres: Black ,copper wire ,Electro Clamp ,Dominatrix ,Cop ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,Anal ,Bondage ,Pussy Eating
Video language: English

Chanel Preston initiates new Electroslut Kira Noir with bondage, the violet wand, finger banging, face sitting, electrified dildos, wired pussy plug, copper wire e-stem, face sitting, and tons of lesbian orgasms!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 46:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Chanel Preston Electro Initiates Kira Noir!

White Slip Pole Tie

It's getting late. And, Johnny has not come up to our bedroom to retire for the night. Hmmmm....I wonder what is keeping him. I head downstairs in the ensemble I was wearing as I waited for him: tempting white satin slip, garter belt, satin panties and nude stockings. When I reach the base of the staircase, I can see that Johnny wasn't watching television really. He was busy setting a bondage trap for me. Once I am in the living room, he sweetly takes hold of me and guides me to the bondage pole he has erected in the corner of the room. Johnny hastily ties my arms above my head on the pole and my barefeet are roped together at the ankles. Of course, he has been dying to try out this new black latex ball gag on me. So, naturally, he stuffs it in my mouth to keep me quiet. I stand there sheepish as he steps back to admire me. There I am....his own personal show. And, I don't mind at all...

Duration: 7:10
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2105kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 118.8 MB

Download White Slip Pole Tie

Alice Frost

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Video language: English

Welcome Alice Frost back to Sexually Broken. We love Alice so much- she is a giver, she gives you everything you want during sex. She gives it all, she lets you take it all, and that is a rare thing my friends.
It's Gauntlet time, where we bind the model into a helpless state, then fuck the holy shit right out of them. They never have time to catch up, we fuck them in every position and every wet hole. They cum over and over, helpless to do anything but suck, get fucked, squirt and moan. It is a complete overload, we wreck their brains. From the intense deep throating, to the cervix pounding fucking, we make them cum with cock over and over.

Duration: 18:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Alice Frost

Trick or Treat

It's Halloween! One of my favorite times of year! This year, I decide to do a little trick or treating myself. I got in my cute little wench costume with white stockings, black high heels and pig tails. I return home a while later with goodies in my bag. I call out for Johnny as I make my way up the stairs, but he doesn't respond. When, I get up to the loft, I try to tell him all about the fun treats (or tricks, depending on how you look at it) that I collected. He still doesn't respond. How could he not respond? I mean, I got a bandanna, rope, hand cuffs...all the makings for some Halloween fun! No worries. I decide it would be fun if I take my earnings and surprise Johnny when he reemerges from wherever he has disappeared. So, after sinking to the floor in front of the wooden railings, I use the pink bandanna (how cute), roll it up and tie it around my head as an effective cleave gag. Then, I tie my legs together at the knees and ankles with the rope. Oh, Johnny is going to love this! Finally, I attach my arms to the railing behind me with the two pairs of handcuffs. I wait for Johnny....I won't tell you what happens...but, I have definitely been a very good girl!

Duration: 14:04
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2107kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 233.5 MB

Download Trick or Treat

Wenona Tries to Escape, but is Soon Captured

I enjoy a hunt every once in a while. I made it easy for Wenona to escape, knowing that she would never escape the compound, which is enclosed with barbed wire. Even if she did there is nothing beyond the fence for miles. wenona struggles to walk in heels looking for a break in the fence. She can't remove them as the terrain would cut into her soles for sure. At one point she says to herself, "Who knows what will happen if he catches me"... We get a sneak peek into the future, as we know she'll be caught. Wenona finally realizes that she can't go over the fence with her arms tightly bound behind her back, so she attempts to go under. The lowest strand of wire is to low for her to fit under. I quietly sneak up behind her and quickly hood her. she gasps for air. I remove it and she knows there is nothing she can do but comply. He threatens to hood her again if she does not. He drives takes into the ground and hogties her on the ground utilizing them and a fence post. He leaves her to sweat and to endure her bondage and the critters. She finally hears him pull up with his truck. He watches her struggle for a bit before untying her. He leaves her arms bound as he guides her to the front of the truck. He manhandles her, slapping her tits and ass, before tying her spreadeagle on the hood. he drives to the other side of the compound where her punishment for trying to escape will take place.

Duration: 34:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2895kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 763.8 MB

Download Wenona Tries to Escape, but is Soon Captured
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16526 секунды с 9 запросами