View Single Post
Old 05-17-2024, 04:16 AM   #19941
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default The Sahrye - Part 2

The Sahrye - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove Sahrye's blindfold and take a look at my work and her ass. It looks even better tied up, and I can't help myself. I have a lot of rope still to apply, but i spend some time smacking her ass instead. Sahrye whimpers and drools as I remove her bra and grope her tits. I grab more rope and spend some time adding a chest harness. After a while though, I grab her by her crotchrope and smack her bound ass again for a bit. I then sit her down in a chair and replace her ballgag with a giant sponge gag and tape. I untie her wrists and retie them behind her back. I tie a rope around her neck and then I stand her back up, tying her neckrope off above. From here on out I just keep adding more and more rope.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download The Sahrye - Part 2

Hogtied Feature starring James Deen, Isis Love, Ava Devine

Cast: James Deen ,Ava Devine ,Remy LaCroix ,Isis Love
Genres: Tattoo ,Asian ,Lesbian ,Domination ,Brunette ,BDSM ,brunet ,Predicament Bondage ,Fingering ,Ball Gag ,Curvy ,Bondage ,bottom ,shaped
Video language: English

When "Reverend" James Deen and Isis Love come proselytizing, their victims get a taste of a different sort of religion.
After Ava Devine and her step daughter Remy LaCroix leave their house for soccer practice, Isis Love and James Deen break into the house and start fucking on the stairs.
Isis decides to be a MILF soccer mom for the day, and tries on all of Ava's slutty clothing. When Ava gets home from dropping off her step daughter, she gets jumped, bound, and fucked by James, with her face in Isis's pussy. All of her holes have been pounded raw by the time her step daughter gets home.
Her attackers stuff her into the bedroom closet, with James' huge cock down her throat to keep her quiet. While Remy is slipping off her panties to shower, Isis grabs her, takes her to the next room, and makes her watch James fucking "mommy's" mouth.
Ava begs them to leave her step daughter alone and use her instead, but James and Isis prefer to use both of them.

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Hogtied Feature starring James Deen, Isis Love, Ava Devine

Slave Hunting Candidate Pt 37

Cast: Sarah Shevon ,Maestro
Genres: master ,Anal ,Crying ,Tattoo ,Rope Bondage ,Female Slave ,Humiliation ,top ,Gimp ,shaved

Sarah ShevonTrainer's Notes: A very sexy young lady, eager to perform. She lasted about 15 minutes before debilitating crying caused us to call the shoot. Possibly this is from hormonal swing and /or diet. She was cognitively present and responding rationally, but unable to control the emotional surges she was experiencing. Never saw anything like this, to this degree. Recommend we try her again.

Duration: 22:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 507.7 MB

Download Slave Hunting Candidate Pt 37

Blabber Mouth Part 1

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Bonnie Day and Nikki Darling.
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish

The bars give us hard points to bind them do, and they definitely keep them in place, but they also leave the girls wide open to whatever we want to see and do. It's the best of both worlds.

Duration: 52:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Blabber Mouth Part 1

Anal Insanity

Cast: Ramon Nomar ,Lauren Phillips
Genres: Flogging ,Bondage ,Vaginal Penetration ,Humiliation ,switch ,Big Tits ,Corporal Punishment ,Rope Bondage ,Redhead ,toned

When sexy intern Lauren Phillips succumbs to the tormented cries of bound and sexually insane patient Ramon Nomar he escapes his bondage and goes crazy insane on her ass! This update includes huge tits, tight bondage, flogging, cunt fucking, deep orgasms and lots of anal sex. Watch Lauren with her big tits get fucked into Anal Insanity!

Duration: 46:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Anal Insanity
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.19499 секунды с 9 запросами