Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Ponygirls Jane and Kasha part 2

Ponygirls Jane and Kasha part 2

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Jane and Kasha
Video language: English

Jane and Kasha in finest ponygirl action. This is the 2nd and final part of this movie.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:11
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 200.9 MB

Download Ponygirls Jane and Kasha part 2

Yellow Corset

How about a little yellow fever? I mean, I don't want you to get sick, but it might not hurt to get all hot and bothered by the sight of me in this yellow corset and a hogtie. Johnny was definitely not harmed when we were shooting this video. He ties me in a strict hogtie with rope and puts a metal collar on me. Then, Johnny puts a little cloth packing in my mouth and wraps an insane amount of vet wrap around my head. Finally, he just watches me struggle all tied up in my yellow corset, black stockings, panties and gloves. I think this has not only been painless, he seems to be a bit cheered up!

Duration: 12:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5892kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 560.0 MB

Download Yellow Corset

Sydney Hale, Self Bound Bliss!

Sexy Sydney, in stockings, garters, bra and panties enjoys an evening of self applied harness ballgag and rope!

Duration: 8:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5033kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 339.8 MB

Download Sydney Hale, Self Bound Bliss!

Wenona Statue Training - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I stuff Wenona's mouth with white cloth before sealing it in with many wraps of clear tape and since statues don't move at all, I continue wrapping around the post as well. This will be good training in how to stay very still. I add a few more ropes to her arms before I nose hook her. I have more bolts and large nuts that I toss into the buckets that are hanging from her nipples. Wenona moans and yelps. She's not really moving, but statues don't make noise. It seems that she will need more training, but I'm done with her for today. I leave her to endure her training for the evening. I added a little bit of behind the scenes footage at the every end.

Duration: 17:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2905kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 399.4 MB

Download Wenona Statue Training - Part 4

The Slip

Sometimes, when you are a bit sated in the afternoon, it's fun to just dress up in an enticing ensemble and see how well your man can push your limits....Johnny likes it when I'm in this sort of mood and he always knows just what to do! I put on matching black and white bra and panties, with a white garter belt and nude stockings. Then, I put a long white satin night gown on over top. Johnny is happy to see me as expected. He grabs some rope...a lot of rope...and a piece of cloth. Then it's out to the loft where I'll have plenty of room to roll around. He dashes to put me in a strict hogtie with elbows tied, so he can see how far I'll make it. Johnny, who doesn't really want to hear what I have to say very much, also, puts a cloth gag over my mouth. He's actually pretty impressed at how well I am able to get around in my long satin night gown. And, he ajudicates that he should just leave me here for a while, to wear me out. That way, I'll be easy prey later..

Duration: 7:25
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2097kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 122.5 MB

Download The Slip
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16602 секунды с 9 запросами