luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Tyler File

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English

The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head.

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Tyler File

The Sahrye - Part 1

Every once in a while I try and incorporate 1000 feet of rope into a hogtie. Why?... Because it's fun. I don't do it all that often as it is very time consuming and almost the entire clip is on camera tying. I failed again, as I only managed 800 feet. Oh well, I'll keep trying! This one is of Sahrye. Sahrye starts off with her wrists bound and tied overhead. She is ballgagged and blindfolded. I watch her as she struggles about for a short amount of time, before I start with the 1st of the rope. I start at her waist and slowly work my way down her legs, adding many bands of rope as I go. That's basically it for Part 1... Just a lot of on camera binding of Sahrye's sexy legs.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Sahrye - Part 1

Part 1: Orgasmic Defeat

Cast: Skin Diamond
Genres: Leather ,slim ,natural boobs ,Chains ,Metal Bondage ,Black ,Corporal Punishment ,Fetish ,Domination ,Bondage

This fetish model is pushed to her limits. She can look the part, but can she play the part? This is part 1 of a 2 part shoot with the lovely Skin Diamond.
I start her off just the right way, mounted on a wooden wedge. Arms and legs bound in leather sleeves. Arms pulled up, legs pulled back, all her weight right on her clit. Any movement only grinds harder and deeper into her pussy. She is relentlessly whipped from ass to tits to pussy. After her pussy is sore from riding the wedge and taking harsh whippings, the precision of the eroscillator does its damage.
Next, Skin is fastened into a frog tie spread. Exposed and vulnerable, the only reason to be here. She mentions to me off camera about how she's never done a zipper. So she is then covered completely with zippers. All or nothing, I say. The agony of the clips are kicking in as the 60th clip or so is clipped on. I lock a dick and vibe into her and take her on a ride she will never forget.

Duration: 48:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Part 1: Orgasmic Defeat

Valentina Bianco - fail

Poor little Valentina. She tried to take the shock challenge again, but she failed. When she started sobbing, we knew she was going to call it quits. No problem, she tried!! And she can always come back for another go.

Duration: 4:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 531.6 MB

Download Valentina Bianco - fail

Toned Savannah Fox

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

Sexy Savannah Fox is a toned all natural squirt machine with top notch deepthroating skills. She drools, she cums, she deepthroats and she looks damn good doing it. Today we overload this cumslut with a sybain, stocks and two hard dicks until she can no longer recall her own name.

Duration: 15:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6747kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 760.5 MB

Download Toned Savannah Fox
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.20421 секунды с 9 запросами