View Single Post
Old 05-17-2024, 10:58 AM   #19945
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Yvette Xtreme Visits for Bondage - Part 3

Yvette Xtreme Visits for Bondage - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I tie Yvette's elbows together, chicken wing her and then I cinch her arms to her body. I stand her up and tie off the back of her chest harness above. I tie her head back using the D-ring in her head harness. I step back and watch Yvette endure her bondage. This is one of those clips that I have been sitting on fr a while. Things didn't go as planned. For instance, I didn't tie the spreader bar good enough and it came loose. The lighting isn't as good as I would have liked. Overall, it's not bad and Yvette later told me that it was the most intense clip she has ever done, so if you are a Yvette Extreme fan, you'll love it.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 851.3 MB

Download Yvette Xtreme Visits for Bondage - Part 3

Katie Summers Cute little girl next door

Cast: Katie Summers
Genres: Handler ,Corporal Punishment ,Domination ,Metal Bondage ,Humiliation ,Big Tits ,BDSM ,Straight ,fake boobs ,Blonde
Video language: English

Katie Summers and her sexy white thigh highs are back. This was our first scene with Katie as we figured out if she was tough or just another 20yr old in over her head.
This sexy blond is the real deal, and is tough. We make her cum, flog her phat ass, and tits. clamp and weight her big nipples. The standing strappado she is in is not an easy position to hold either. Katie will be in a live show soon.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 325.3 MB

Download Katie Summers Cute little girl next door

Big breasted Darling

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Video language: English

Part two of Darling's live BaRS show continues at a relentless pace. Today this big titted blonde cumslut is going to do her very best impression of a fire hydrant. We will not rest until this hardbodied has every single drop of cum fucked out of her well trained holes. Let's make this happen.Restrained in a crucifix style pose that perfectly displays those giant boobs and leaves her blowjob lips draped over the edge, she is ready for round two. Round two involves stuffing this slut so full of dick she turns into a sex sandwich. We start by removing her black ballgag and replace it with hard cock. She opens her mouth wide like the cockslut that she is.

Duration: 16:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7269kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 903.8 MB

Download Big breasted Darling

Vesper Luna's Test - Part 1

This was Vesper's first visit to FutileStruggles and I would normally put a new model in a hogtie. I recently decided to change things up a little. Vesper does end up hogtied, but it is a bit of a simpler version than what I used to do for a first shoot. I start with her wrists tied around a post. I grope and manhandle her and right off the bat, Vesper looks a little stunned as no one has ever treated her so roughly before. Soon I rope her waist and add a crotchrope. She winces and yelps as I then tie a rope into her hair. A strict uncomfortable posture collar is buckled around her neck, before I clamp her nipples. Judging by her reactions, she does not like them at all! I make her gag a bit more effective by wrapping it with black tape. Vesper moans and yelps in agony as I grope and smack her ass a few more times before making her crotchrope even tighter. I leave her to endure her bondage for a while as I admire my handy work. I eventually remove her nipple clamps, but only so I can whip her tits with a split leather strap. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 27:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 617.1 MB

Download Vesper Luna's Test - Part 1

Valentines Day

There's really not a hidden agenda here. I like to wear red lingerie for my Johnny on Valentine's Day and he likes it too (I assume, because I always end up tied up). So, I put on a red corset, panties, cuban heeled stockings and gloves and wait for Johnny to respond as he always does. He lovingly puts a collar around my neck. He ties my arms bind my back and my legs together with the silvery gray rope. Then, I get a nice bright red ball gag to enjoy as I struggle around on the couch. Valentine's Day seems all red and rosy cheeked again, just as we remembered it.

Duration: 13:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 592.0 MB

Download Valentines Day
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17974 секунды с 9 запросами