View Single Post
Old 05-17-2024, 11:00 AM   #19946
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default 14.10.03 36462 (Bella Rossi has a brand new plaything! 2...

14.10.03 36462 (Bella Rossi has a brand new plaything! 2 hot red-heads

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Ela Darling, Bella Rossi
Genres: BDSM, Public, Rope Bondage, Rough Sex, shaved, Slapping, Spanking, Straight, Sub, Submission, switch, Vaginal Penetration, Voyeur, white, Zapper
Video language: English

Ela Darling is a demure little cutie- fresh meat for public humiliation. She crawls around in sexy stockings looking for guests to finger-bang her tight pink cunt, then she finds some cock to suck. Bella gets bored and decides to pour hot wax on her little whore pet. The red wax looks beautiful on Ela's pale skin. Now it is time for some hard fucking in the pussy and face all while being humiliated in front of a crowd. Ela begs to be a cum dumpster and gets her wish.

Format: mp4
Duration: 54:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download 14.10.03 36462 (Bella Rossi has a brand new plaything! 2 hot red-heads

Electric Lesbian Ass Licking!!

Cast: India Summer ,Lea Lexis
Genres: Facesitting ,BDSM ,Slave ,Corporal Punishment ,Electro Plug ,Femdom ,Humiliation ,Pussy Eating ,Cattle Prod ,Blonde

India Summer is back and on her hands and knees in this final position of her steamy Electric encounter with European dominatrix Lea Lexis. India is bound in doggie with an ass hook attached to her head harness, a predicament that forces her to keep her head up and ass in the air. She is vet wrapped with EMS pads on her arms, legs and stomach, with her pussy and tits exposed. Lea enjoys the show for awhile before spreading her legs, teasing this little slut with her perfect wet cunt, and demanding her pleasure. India must work against the shocks being administered to her limbs, shaking and sweating and reaching for that ass and pussy with her tongue.

Duration: 30:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Electric Lesbian Ass Licking!!

Trunk

When Johnny told me that we were going to go dancing tonight, I think the wires got crossed. For some reason, I interpret that as a chance to dress a little country. But, I think he meant ballroom dancing. I can usually tell by the way his face changes as he evaluates my appearance. Oops. My country blue jean dress and cowboy boots were the wrong choice. No worries. We don't dance competitively, so we can dres however we want when we go to the socials. However, Johnny has decided that since I messed up, he'll still take me....I will be riding tied up in the trunk until we get close to the dance hall, though. So, that is exactly what he does. Johnny ties me up in a tight hog tie with rope in the trunk of the clean car. Interesting that the trunk of the car was so clean, hmmmmm. And, then he puts a thick white cloth gag on my mouth. That should definitely make the ride a lot quieter. I have to focus on not drawing attention to us. Of course, Johnny takes some pictures and videos before we go on our ride. That's a good sign that he does not want to forget this faux pas

Duration: 10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5888kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 480.7 MB

Download Trunk

Yasmine needs to get to 15

Yasmine is not so sensitive at lower levels, but to get to level 15 and get her prize money was quite a challenge!

Duration: 7:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 841.5 MB

Download Yasmine needs to get to 15

Under His Boot

Cast: Dylan Ryan ,The Pope
Genres: Dildo ,Tattoo ,Straight ,toned ,slim ,natural boobs ,Metal Bondage ,Blonde ,Corporal Punishment ,Submission

Dylan begins in an ankle suspension with her arms stretched out to render her completely helpless. The Pope begins his assault on her flesh instantly and uses her up like the good little whore that she is. Her toned body starts to glow red as she is tormented with floggers and crops. Her pussy is tenderized before fucking it with a massive dildo. Next Dylan is locked into the scavenger's daughter, which is tormenting on it's own especially if you're tall. Then comes the nipple suction and torment, then her body is beaten with a baton. She screams and tries to get away, but the cols hard steel defeats her attempts. She is made to cum more before moving on to the final scene. She is locked into a doggy position with her magnificent ass in the air. Again Dylan is abused and tormented until she can no longer stand it, and then The Pope fucks her ass. Dylan is finished off where she craves to be most, which is under her Master's boot for her final orgasms.

Duration: 47:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Under His Boot
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10614 секунды с 9 запросами