View Single Post
Old 05-17-2024, 02:14 PM   #40152
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Capturing Her Two Ponygirls Herning

Bunny meets with fellow small business owners Tina and Cadence to see if they would be interested in doing business with her. Tina and Cadence like her look and think they could find a way to do business with Bunny. Things quickly turn south though and Bunny finds herself bound on a leather harness of sorts and being mesmerized by Tina's crystal necklace. She quickly succumbs and the two women get her ready for her transformation into an obedient ponygirl to be sold off. Once Bunny is transformed, with a magic bridle, she is tasked to trot around in her new leather slave gear so Tina can make a video for her sale. Tina then announces that she has a surprise for Cadence and has Bunny fetch it for her. Cadence is shocked when she ends up in the same leather harness that Bunny was in prior. Tina mesmerizes Cadence with her necklace until she is under her control and she's fit with her own magic bridle that makes her transformation complete. Two mindless ponygirls to sell are better than one.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7828kbps
Audio: 229kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Capturing Her Two Ponygirls

WhippedAss - Hot Euro Chick Amarna Miller Fucked Eefde

Studio: WhippedAss
Genres: Sex
When Amarna Miller is caught masturbating in Kristen Price’s spa, her wettest lesbian fantasies come true. Amarna Miller is punished with flogging, an OTK spanking, and clothespins under water pressure while pleasured with pussy licking, face sitting, finger banging and a mulit-orgasmic strap-on fucking!
Duration: 51:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9731kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: WhippedAss - Hot Euro Chick Amarna Miller Fucked

The Orgasm Bar Part 2 Peytona

Release Year: 2008
Studio: The Bondage Channel
Cast: Anastasia Pierce, Mistress Orabella
Genres: Fetish, BDSM, Male Domination, Masturbation
I was introduced to Orabella at the fetishcon meet and greet by Maxine x. The next morning I am working out next to her, and we are deciding on a time to play. I say... how about now? she says, "now? I'm all sweaty!" exactly. This toned woman is an orgasm machine. The eyes and the legs make this ride memorable.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:20:00
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Orgasm Bar Part 2

While Master Is Gone Pollard

Johnny is out of town. I got a little bored. I figured it would be a good time for another self tie. And, since we were not as romantic in our bondage as we usually would be in the month of February, I decided to wear a lacy red nightie with hearts all over it just to help you feel the love. I pair the nightie with a red garter belt, panties and stockings. Then, I put leather cuffs on my wrists and set up for a video. Once I am in the frame, I proceed to put more black leather cuffs on my ankles and a big shiny red ball gag in my mouth. It helps to be matchy matchy. As soon as I have my cuffs and gag on, I lay back and attach my cuffs into a hog tie with small little chains. Then, I just happily roll around on the bed in my makeshift hog tie. I hope Johnny likes this surprise when he gets back. Naturally, I hope you guys love it too! I even included a picture of my stocking clad feet and ankle cuffs, for those of you that like that. I especially love the devilish look of the red stockings!
Duration: 7:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 341.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: While Master Is Gone

Caged Kitty: April Olsen Anally Dominates Charlie Valentine Cassandra

Release Year: 2022
Cast: April Olsen, Charlie Valentine
Genres: Lesbian, Anal, Strap-on, Dildo, Ass Licking, Rimming, Masturbation, LezDom, Buttplug, Toys, Anal Fingering, BDSM, Cage, Boot Licking
Video language: English
April Olsen keeps her obedient kitty cat, Charlie Valentine, tucked away in a cage most of the time. Today she is feeling especially generous and decides to give her little plaything some attention. Both women looking stunning dressed in latex, April walks in and commands her collared pet to worship her shiny black boots. Charlie then pleasures her mistress’s ass and pussy through the cage. Once she does a decent enough job, strap queen April lets her out (but not off leash yet of course) and delivers some corporal punishment with a riding crop and a hard ass fucking. After Charlie is fucked into anal orgasmic bliss, April commands her pet to return the favor.
Duration: 1:01:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9769kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caged Kitty: April Olsen Anally Dominates Charlie Valentine

Lydia Black & Dee Williams: A Lesson In Anal Zambia

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Lydia Black, Dee Williams
Genres: Lesbian, Anal, Anal Fisting, Strap-on, Dildo, Ass Licking, Rimming, Masturbation, Buttplug, Toys, Pussy Licking, Pantyhose, Fishnet, Speculum, Anal Fingering
Lydia Black is an eager student taking her first harp lesson from her ever experienced instructor, Dee Williams. As Dee is guiding Lydia’s hand through plucking the notes, Dee notices that Lydia showed up to her lesson with a butt plug visible under her very tiny skirt… and no panties. Dee quickly understands that Lydia is intent on learning more than just music today and bends Lydia over the chair. The butt plug gets worked in and out of Lydia’s ass to warm her up. She takes the Slink as deep as she possibly can and begs to be stretched open with a speculum. Dee slides her fist into Lydia’s greedy asshole and then instructs Lydia to fuck her with a strap-on. The dildo gets Dee so anal-horny that she demands for Lydia to fist her asshole too, and she has an outrageous orgasm!
Duration: 55:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9775kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lydia Black & Dee Williams: A Lesson In Anal

Prepare Lincoln

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Dia Zerva is going to be asked to perform later tonight at a party. To prepare she's got to run through the routine she's been taught. However, despite how sexy she is her form needs a lot of work. For one thing her figure four is terrible. She's tied into the figure four position on the pole. She hangs down with her legs tied up in the air. The pain and strain of the position helps remind her of how she'll need to perform at the party. To make sure she's well stretched for her splits she's tied above a violet wand. If she doesn't want to get a painful shock in her sensitive bits she's going to have to hold herself off of it. She's a fit lady, but it takes all over her strength.
Duration: 47:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Prepare

Время генерации страницы 0.11406 секунды с 9 запросами