Old 05-17-2024, 02:33 PM   #101502
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Lose Control: Casey Everett & Johnny Ford 4K Wylliesburg

Cast: Casey Everett, Johnny Ford
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Casey Everett likes it raw and Johnny Ford is just the stud to deliver the cock to Casey. After making out, Johnny makes good use of the cross, edging Casey while a dirty jock strap keeps the strapped up guy's mouth shut. Once Johnny frees Casey from the restraints, they have an athletic anal fuck.
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:28
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lose Control: Casey Everett & Johnny Ford 4K

Grant, Chapter 1: After Hours (720p,1080p) Swanton

Cast: Jay Stryker, Grant Ducati
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
I’ve known Grant’s father since before Grant was born. We don't live in a small town but it’s certainly not a big city, either. He owns a large furniture store and I run several apartment complexes. Both of us are in the Chamber of Commerce and we have a deal for me to buy showroom samples for my furnished units. Grant was always a cute kid. Truth is that I was already noticing him several years before I should have. He’s grown into a very handsome young man, despite not growing too much. I’m a pretty tall guy and there’s just something about having a pocket sized partner that I can pick up, toss around, and fuck silly with my fat cock. Grant is exactly the kind of slim, fit, pint-sizedlittle guy that I love… when I can find one. I probably should feel a bit guilty fucking my friend’s son but I didn’t take his cherry, and he basically approached me. When he decided that he wanted to move out, it was just natural for his father to send him to me to rent a place and I was more than happy to help out. On our way over to see the apartment, Grant said that he wanted me to know that he was gay, just in case that was a problem for me. I told him that it was no problem at all, of course. There isn’t much of an open gay community around here and I asked him how he was getting on. He had met some friends his own age and they hung out together and, of course, fucked.

Total size: 2.7 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grant, Chapter 1: After Hours (720p,1080p)

Innocent Playmates With a Dildo & Three Hard, Uncut Cocks It’s Not Fuckin’ Likely! Tachikawa

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Staxus
Cast: Andrew Dunhill, Jaye Elektra, Noel Diamonds
Genres: Twinks, Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Fingering, Threesome, Tattoos, Masturbation, Cumshot
Studies have long since demonstrated that play is the best means of learning – and if that is indeed the case then we’ve a sneaking suspicion that this horny trio prising of STAXUS stalwart, Jaye Elektra, and his two newbie buddies, Andrew Dunhill and Noel Diamonds) will be a doyen of sexual professionalism in no time at all. For it’s with undeniable (and admittedly rather charming) boyish playfulness that the three lads gang up for what to begin with could almost be mistaken for an innocent bedroom frolic. Not that it remains that way for very long, it has to be pointed out. Indeed, it quickly bes apparent that young Diamonds – whose distinctive tattoos are clearly synonymous of his name – has the kind of appetite for hardcore action that we’ve all long sincee to know and expect of Staxus boys. For this mischievous little puppy has a longing for a very different kind of bone; and having bounced around on the mattress like an attention-starved wastrel, he finally gets the focus he craves from his buddies when they bundle him over on all fours and proceed to simultaneously rim his hairless ass and suck his aching dick! It’s a move that signals the beginning of a terrific round of mindless fornication (not to mention dildo-play) that’s almost out of keeping with the easy start to proceedings; and which sees Diamonds fucked by both a giant black sex-toy and each of his mates, before they splatter his pale, fresh skin with a veritable torrent of pent-up jizz! In terms of an introduction to wide-eyed sodomy, it’s almost as good as it ever fucking gets!
Duration: 21:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 633.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Innocent Playmates With a Dildo & Three Hard, Uncut Cocks It’s Not Fuckin’ Likely!

Sex play part 13 Brewton

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots
Video language: English
Devin winds up riding Theo who's so in total control he strokes him to orgasm and milks him dry—and then gives the cum-hungry bottom a big facial. Will this switch-up now change their work dynamic?
Duration: 23:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sex play part 13

JakeCruise Rex Silver and Chase Young in Kiss Me Boy 1080p Dell Rapids

Studio: JakeCruise
Kiss me boy commands daddy Rex Silver of lad Chase Young. Rex proceeds to take Chase's shirt off and digs his tongue into Chase's pits. Chase slips off Rex's shirt and gets on his knees. After playing with Rex's nipples, Chase slips Rex's pants off and takes his dick all the way back to the back of his throat. Rex helps Chase to his feet, bends him over the couch and rims Chase's young tight hole. Rex then slips his cock into Chase's wet hole and pounds his dick deep into Chases' ass. Chase takes a break from getting his ass demolished by Rex and sits on the couch while Rex deep throats Chase's huge cock and fingers his stretched ass. Chase then takes his turn at sucking dick as daddy stud Rex sits back and enjoys getting his dick wet. Chase bends over again and let's Rex drill his hole. They fuck missionary style on an ottoman until Chase Young shoots his load all over his abs. Rex licks up Chase's cum and moves back to the couch to get more head from Chase. Chase deep throats Rex Silver's cock until Rex shoots his load off inside Chase's mouth.
Duration: 30:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 684.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: JakeCruise Rex Silver and Chase Young in Kiss Me Boy 1080p

Danny Has a Price Manheim

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation
Brian waste no time and whips out his long cock. Little does he know Tegan is taking control of that tool. When he finds out Brian is shocked, but not too shocked to pound his ass.
Duration: 37:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5543kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Danny Has a Price

Room Rendezvous Bismarck

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation
In town for the festival weekend, Eskimo buddies Elye Black & Scott Finn are ready to hit the town and tag team the night away, but it doesn't all jump off for a couple more hours, and Scott's already out of control. His hard dick is bursting out of his pants, and Elye's looking pretty good on the other side of the bed. Elye thinks Scott's just too excited, but Scott persists, so Elye says fuck it and gives Scott the attention he's looking for. Pulling out his thick cock, he feeds it to Scott before bending him over and giving him the first class ticket to the back door action.
Duration: 35:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5496kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Room Rendezvous

Время генерации страницы 0.15371 секунды с 9 запросами