LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

DallasReeves Key West Annual Bareback Party Parts 2 Tipton

Release Year: 2014
Studio: DallasReeves
Cast: Dallas Reeves, Johnny Forza, Donny Forza, Nicoli Cole, Dalton Pierce
Genres: Anal Oral, Bareback, Cumshot, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Orgy, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos.
This is the second part of our greatly expected Bareback Orgy at The Equator Resort in Key West Florida we had this Annual Party at their great location….all our hot models had a great time there and the experience of being in this Hot Event is Awesome….
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2355kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 258.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DallasReeves Key West Annual Bareback Party Parts 2

生密撮 Byrdstown

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Asian, Muscle, Oral Sex, Blowjob, Group, Handjob, Outdoor, Orgy, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: Japanese
に登場してくれた天真爛漫な男の子� �今度は密室空間でスタッフ相手に激� ��え反応を披露! で初登場してくれた超スリムなスベ� �ジャニ系少年が超筋サラリーマンく� ��相手に
背面騎乗で爆イキ寸前!…と、全パ� �ト見どころいっぱい♂超変態なカワ� ��イ子は好きですか?
Duration: 1:43:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2556kbps
Audio: 70kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 生密撮

Zane Anders Flip-Flops Bare with Sebastian Young Waco

Release Year: 2014
Studio: DallasReeves
Cast: Zane Anders aka Elder Buckley, Jake Tipton, Zarek, Sebastian Young
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Tattoos.
Sebastian is content to have Zane down on his rock hard cock as he leans back on the pool steps. Both of these studs have chiseled bods and terrific boners, but their sense of eagerness to explore each other's bodies is the highlight of this pool fling!
Duration: 11:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4655kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 405.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zane Anders Flip-Flops Bare with Sebastian Young

ColbyKnox - Colby Kai Judsonia

Studio: ColbyKnox
Cast: Colby Chambers, Kai
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, oral, outdoors, riding, rimming, smooth
Last time we saw Kai Taylor at ColbyKnox he was diving deep into Mickey Knox. This week Kai is in the hot tub with Mickey’s husband, Colby Chambers. The sun shines as the studs make out. “Are you horny,” Kai wonders as he nibbles Colby’s neck. “I’m so fucking horny,” Colby replies. Kai slides deeper into the water. Colby pulls down his trunks. His tool shakes in Kai’s face and he gobbles it up. “Let me feel those throat muscles,” Colby says, holding Kai’s head in place. Colby leans back as Kai continues to service him. His tongue swirls the shaft and balls. “Feel good,” Kai asks, offering a sexy smile. “It tastes so good.” Drool flies from his mouth as he strokes Colby’s thick cock. He reaches for Kai’s backside, fingering the hole. “Want my cock in that hole,” Colby wonders. Kai bends over. His swimming shorts are at midthigh. Colby gets behind the cute house guest. First he looks at the curvy booty. Then he gently licks the butthole. “Use that tongue,” Kai begs. “Tongue fuck that hole.” Colby’s tongue makes Kai cry out to all the gods. His rod gets a few laps, which makes him happier. And hornier. When Colby stands up, his tool is stiff as a board. “I want it so bad,” he says as the bloated head plays with Kai’s saturated opening. But he isn’t ready to be filled yet; so Colby resumes munching. “You want it,” Colby wonders as he stands up again, placing his meat at Kai’s back door. “I want it so bad,” Kai moans. “All of it.” Colby gives Kai “all of it.” Slowly pounding to the balls. When Colby increases the speed, the hot tub water splashes. Kai gets out of the water, staying on his stomach. “Oh, my God,” he moans. “That’s deep.” “My little slip and slide,” Colby teases. They take a kissing break so Kai can flip over. He gets on his back, spreading his limber legs. Colby re-enters. “Use that fucking hole,” Kai pleads. Colby isn’t offering mercy, but let’s be honest: Kai isn’t asking for any. The guys switch things up. Colby gets on his back and Kai straddles him. “Put those big, phat cheeks right on my cock,” Colby commands. The camera focuses on Kai’s backside as it’s split like a peach. For a few minutes, Kai controls the motion. However, that changes when Colby wraps his arms around him and fucks toward the sky. Kai’s cock flops around as he is spread open. “Ride me,” Colby suggests. “Use my cock to get yourself off.” Kai beats his meat and shoots cum that lands on Colby’s chest and stomach. It’s Colby’s turn to nut so Kai returns to his stomach. With his ass up. His eyes are closed tight when Colby refills. “Oh, my God, Kai moans. “You feel so good in my hole. You’re so deep.” He reaches back, spreading his buns. “Drop that dick into your ass,” Colby exclaims. “Clap those fucking cheeks.” Colby is ready to blow. “I’m going to fucking fill you up,” he says. “Give me that fucking nut,” Kai replies. Technically Kai receives multiple nuts because when Colby pulls out, cum cascades out of his booty. It’s a man milk waterfall! Colby leans down and the tired boys kiss. “Summer hasn’t even started yet,” Colby says as the scene closes.
Duration: 35:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10899kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ColbyKnox - Colby Kai

Pegasus Honolulu

Release Year: 1982
Studio: Pegasus Productions, Catalina Video
Cast: Derrick Garrison, Ron Pearson, Tim Kramer
Genres: Plot Based, Anal, Oral, Outdoor Sex, Muscle, Romance, Vintage
Surfer boys take turns learning to ride each other in this Catalina classic.
1. Derrick Garri OrgAbRr, Tim Kramer OgrAtRg
Derrick is on a horse when he finds Tim surfing up to the beach and the two have a little fun. Tim and Derrick kiss and suck each other, then Tim rims Derrick and tops him.
2. Ron Pear OgrAbRr, Tim Kramer nonsex, Derrick Garri OgrAtRg
Tim and Derrick ride Tim's horse bareback down the beach, where they encounter Ron Pear sunning himself. Tim leaves Derrick on the beach to have sex with Ron. Derrick and Ron kiss, suck each other, then Derrick rims Ron and tops him.
3. Ron Pear OrgAb, Tim Kramer OgrAt
Tim Kramer and Ron Pear then meet up on a sundeck. Tim squirts Ron off with a hose, then they wrestle, kiss and 69. Tim rims Ron, then tops him.
Format: avi
Duration: 52:28
Video: 640x480, XviD, 750kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 338.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pegasus

Bored Boys 0 Zero Mc Ewen

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Acceed
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, BDSM, Toy, Waxing, Bondage, Fingering, Outdoor, Masturbation, Cumshots
悶絶少年シリーズついに完結! “零”終わりでもあり始まりでもあ� �という意味を含めた章。 原点の基本を更にハードに見ごたえ� �ある内容に。 美少年SM・少年フィスト・緊縛・� �外SMの計四パート収録! 美少年では顔が超ジャニーズ系の彼� �ハード調教。 そんな彼に猿轡と鼻フックをさせて� �わいい顔が台無しになるくらいの醜� ��姿に!? 口からは唾液が滴り、牛乳を注入し� �お尻からは一気に噴射。顔にション� ��までかけられ、さらに剃毛までも! 少年フィストでは、まことくんが腕� �入れられ失神寸前!バックの時には� ��ニスとうなぎの二本挿しまで! もう、普通のペニスでは物足りない� �いうくらいにまで仕込まれています� �� 緊縛では逆海老吊りでケツに火の点� �た蝋燭をさし、恒例の牛乳浣腸など� ��ードプレイの数々! 筋肉質な体に食い込む麻縄!そして� �ン掘りで泣き叫び発射! 野外SMでは「 2学期」で鮮烈なデビューを果たした� ��ずき君が山中に拉致される。 そして大きな木に縛りつけられ、超� �Sのマッチョマンに徹底的にいたぶ� ��れ喚き苦しむ! カラーコーンをケツに!?ペニスに� �燭!激しいまでの鞭と言葉責め!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:13:25
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1581kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bored Boys 0 Zero

たまんねぇ ! Twinsburg

Genres: Asian, Muscle, Oral Sex, Blowjob, Group, Handjob, Outdoor, Orgy, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: Japanese
若いエキス染み込む競パン交尾、終� �ビン勃ち掘られイキ!イケメン新人� ��続々デビューでマジ淫乱な姿を魅せ つける!
Duration: 1:52:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2340kbps
Audio: 89kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: たまんねぇ !

Время генерации страницы 0.23692 секунды с 9 запросами