View Single Post
Old 05-17-2024, 05:48 PM   #19949
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Tie

Tie

Johnny found this adorable 90's style dress at Target and bought it for me. But, I know exactly what is going to happen next when I put on the dress he got me with my trusty black leather boots. Things don't stray too far from my plan. Johnny puts me in a strapado with rope in the loft. And, then puts the leather harness gag over my head. It's not bad, I would have preferred a ball gag, but beggers can't be choosers!

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5843kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 429.2 MB

Download Tie

Triple Trouble

This was Ceci's first day. She came as a production assistant, and something sort of went wrong with the job description. Before she even knew what had happened, she was pressed into service first as a maid, then as a Pony Cart rider and, as if that wasn't bad enough, she ended up on the rotary exerciser with Anastasia and Petra, two of our other drop stunners.

Duration: 11:35
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2204kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 197.7 MB

Download Triple Trouble

Tough Cop Ariel Captured and Hogtied Toes to Wrists by Miguel - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Miguel's thug leaves Ariel to struggle angrily for a while before returning to bind Ariel's elbows together. The thug her a bit and explains why all of this is happening before leaving her once again to endure her toes to wrist hogtie. All she can do is struggle, moan, and angrily grunt as she tries not to choke on her own panties and socks. When the thug returns he tapes her feet to her gag. Ariel has been extremely angry and feisty uo until now. It seems this has finally broken her and she begins to accept what is happening to her. This really intensifies the strictness of her bondage and you can tell by the look on her face as she does her best to cope. At this point, Ariel the tough cop is defeated. Her blouse is ripped open and the thug her again, taking pictures of her nearly nude and gagged with her own socks and panties... what will the other ops on the think? She won't be able to tell anyone, and her ordeal has just started. The thug makes her ask for more bondage through her gag, and the now defeated Ariel complies. I added a little bit of behind the scenes footage of Ariel being ungagged.

Duration: 19:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 425.5 MB

Download Tough Cop Ariel Captured and Hogtied Toes to Wrists by Miguel - Part 2

AJ Applegate Submits To Grueling Bondage and Torment!

Cast: AJ Applegate ,The Pope
Genres: Fingering ,brunet ,Corporal Punishment ,Vaginal Penetration ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,big dick ,Big Ass ,Domination ,Dildo
Video language: English

AJ doesn't do many bondage shoots any more, so when we found out that she wanted to come back to Hogtied, we jumped at the chance to shoot her. She is quickly tied up in a standing/squatting stress position. Her clothes are ripped away and the torment begins.
Next she is face down with her legs spread wide on our Y table. After the magnificent ass is spanked it is filled with a massive dildo. Her pussy is next so that we can double penetrate her. We finish her off with an pussy hook tied to her hair.
She is suspended in a side suspension with one leg up to give access to her honey hole.The Pope takes turns fucking her throat and pussy until she is exhausted from orgasms.
The day is finished with a hogtie that slowly becomes more and more grueling as the scene goes on. Once she can't take any more her pussy is fucked into explosive orgasms.

Duration: 54:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download AJ Applegate Submits To Grueling Bondage and Torment!

The Sahrye - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I untie Sahrye's neckrope from above and put her on the floor. I then start adding more rope to her ankles and I also tie and cinch her feet. I then hogtie her. She is then left to struggle, although all she can really move is her big toes and her her head. She stays on her side for the remainder of the clip. At the very end I remove her gag, and the clip ends. I always learn something when I attempt these and this time was no different. I'll definitely be trying the 1000 ft rope challenge again soon.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 922.7 MB

Download The Sahrye - Part 3
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17763 секунды с 9 запросами