Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Double Bind 3 Juliette Black Katharine Cane Kyle

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Juliette Black and Katharine Cane
Genres: Bondage, Humilation, BDSM
We could probably convince her to tell us everything we want to know with a few kind words and some promises about the future but a few thousand volts of electricity are definitely faster.
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 593.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Bind 3 Juliette Black Katharine Cane

Anal Bitch Martinsville

Cast: Small Hands ,Abella Danger
Genres: Ball Gag ,Latinx ,Rope Bondage ,BDSM ,Blowjob ,Choking ,Rough Sex ,Straight ,Submission ,top
Video language: English
Small Hands does yard work for Abella Danger’s big rich ass and he’s sick of her attitude so something sinister is brewing. She walks around her property naked in high heels marveling at her hot body and tanning her perky tits in the So Cal sun. In the midst of trying to steal her expensive jewelry Abella walks in unexpectedly and throws him for a loop. Small hands does what he does best and takes control of the situation. He takes her down to the ground, ties her to the bed and stuffs a ball gag in her mouth. She can’t go anywhere and Hands can do whatever he wants. While he throat fucks Abella with his substantial cock he teases and her with nipple clamps and punishes her with the flogger and cane. Abella takes his dick deep into her throat and gives him a hot blowjob while he punishes her with the flogger and cane. Then Small Hands ties Abella to the bed posts and leans her over so her back is arched and her big curvy ass is up in the air ready to fuck. Flogging, spanking and choking Small Hands fucks all of Abella’s slutty hi-falutin’ holes in this position. First he tears into her wet, wanton pussy and then fucks her ass like a good man and then back again. To top it off he fucks her little mouth again to clean off his fat cock. And finally Abella is spread eagle laying on the bed tied up tight and ready for more. Hands disciplines her with the flogger cuz this insatiable anal bitch is a pain slut. She loves a good beating and a pounding and that’s just what she gets. Slowly but surely Small Hands pinches clothes pins all around Abella’s tender breasts creating a zipper soon to relentlessly torn off in the midst of an orgasm. He overwhelms her with his huge cock then her pussy ass pussy ass, then the beloved Hitachi while he pounds her ass out until he busts a move on the zipper and takes this Anal Bitch on the ride of her life. To show her thanks Abella blows Small Hands cock until he cums all over her face and leaves her there marinating in his jizz. Anal Bitch gets attitude adjustment.
Duration: 47:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Bitch

Donovan Spanked and Belted - Part 1 Campbell

Donovan visits for a discipline session. I start by putting her over my knee for a spanking. Part way through I gag her and tie her wrists behind her back and then I continue spanking her. Notes: This video was shot many years ago, but just now edited and posted for the first time.
Duration: 13:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 294.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Donovan Spanked and Belted - Part 1

21sextreme - The Crazy Chix Show - part 3 Polkton

Release Year: 2013
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Henessy
Genres: bdsm, facial, babes, brunette, one on one
The Crazy Chix Show is one popular program for every lover. The shy girls, the challenges, the big money they can fight for is a major entertainment. This time the guys, Frank and Gabriel, finds themselves even luckier when they meet with one of the sexiest girl ever and seduce her to participate in the show.
Duration: 34:35
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 732.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - The Crazy Chix Show - part 3

21sextreme - Spanked to Submission Dadeville

Release Year: 2011
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Katy Parker, Natasha Brill
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, blonde, redhead
Busty Natasha Brill willingly signed up to spend some time with the sexy, but notorious Mistress Katy Parker. She adores the Mistress and being punished by her is more an honor then a suffering. Miss Parker doesn´t let her down, and really works over the blonde babe, spanking and fucking her to an orgasmic submission.
Duration: 33:44
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 714.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Spanked to Submission

BondageCafe - Mary Jane - Dibs [wmbcv-0387] Deer Creek

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Sex
Ashley Lane does love being tied up and utterly helpless, and that is a good thing, because 2” straps make sure she can’t move at all. Dressed in a sexy cut-away dress, and sheer, black pantyhose, Ashley is lashed quite tightly to a throne chair.
Duration: 13:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4775kbps
Audio: 170kbps

File size: 471.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BondageCafe - Mary Jane - Dibs [wmbcv-0387]

Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 1 Butte City

Fayth looks a little nervous today as she stands with her wrists tied behind her back. I am tying lengths of twine into her hair. I had planned on using her own hair as a gag, but she had cut off a lot of it since I last saw her. I kind of wish I would have aborted the plan, but I carry on with my original plan. It is OK, but would have worked out much better had her hair been longer. I plan on hanging her upside down for quite a long time and I want a good gag that is at least somewhat breathable. I grab a tit with one hand and start slapping her ass with my other hand. Fayth loves a good hand spanking and this is evident by her reactions. I then bind her tits with electrical tape before whipping them with a thick leather slapper. She does not seem to like this as much as the hand spanking, but that is ok as I do enjoy it. More hard hand spanking ensues, before I fashion a tight crotchrope from twine. I then thoroughly bind her thighs with cinched bands of twine. Cinched bands of twine... hmmm that would be a good name for a band, lol. Anyway with twine lifting Fayth's ass cheeks, I can't resist spanking her more. As always Fayth makes sexy noises and expressions while this is going on. It is finally time to get her up in the air where she will be in the perfect position for more spanking and whipping. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 27:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 624.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.03719 секунды с 9 запросами