View Single Post
Old 05-18-2024, 10:25 AM   #8923
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Some Girl / Girl ass training with Claire & Moxxie Frazeysburg

Cast: Claire Adams ,Moxxie Maddron
Genres: LezDom ,Brunette ,Straight ,Dominatrix ,Fisting ,fake boobs ,Flogging ,buttplug ,Redhead ,Anal Fisting
Video language: English
Moxxie is not a “Girls Girl” and usually does not play with woman. Clarie on the other hand does… Claire takes Moxxie through some simple paces including ass hooks, ass flogging, biting and fisting. Watch as Moxxie gives herself over to the beautiful & sadistic Claire Adams.
Format: mp4
Duration: 47:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Some Girl / Girl ass training with Claire & Moxxie

21sextreme - Punished Nerd Purling

Release Year: 2011
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Mandy Bright, Chicky Clarissa
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, teen, babes, big tits, short hair, blonde, brunette
Video language: English
The shy nerd girl, Chicky Clarissa, gets the lesson of her life under the merciless hands of Mistress Mandy Bright. The sexy Mistress ties her pretty prey up, and breaks all of her protests with tit punishment. When Chicky breaks, the dominating Mistress systematically starts to turn the once-nerd into her own pain slut.
Duration: 34:45
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 735.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Punished Nerd

Catie Rides The Sybian Vaughan

Catie Parker experiences the full gamut of emotional reactions in her first ride on a Sybian. She's never felt anything this sexually intense before. Catie screams, laughs, moans, and finally succumbs to the overwhelming power of this incredibly orgasmic machine. She's left totally drained, but eager to do it again !
Duration: 8:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4842kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 320.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Catie Rides The Sybian

Ticklish Orgasms Vol 11 Rathenow

Release Year: 2010
Studio: The Bondage Channel
Cast: Derek Synklaire, Sister Dee, Christina Carter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dominatoin, Humiliation, Tickling, Fetish, Toys, NoSex
She escapes a cuff, I retie her free wrist and tickle her harder. Teasing, tickling, crotchrope predicament bondage and a vibrator tied to her crotchrope bound foot makes Christina fight so hard that she escapes from her free cuff to masturbate to a screaming orgasm.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:59:06
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ticklish Orgasms Vol 11

First Sybian Ride Cedar Rapids

Sybian is something that we have always been curious about, but didn't want to spend the money until we were sure that it was worth the investment. Johnny would hate to buy it and find out it didn't really do anything for me. Luckily, my good friend Sandra Silvers had one that I could try before we made the purchase. Johnny sets the sybian up on the canopy bed and has me straddle it and then ties my arms above my head to the canopy and gives me a thick white cleave gag. He watches me struggle around in my white bustier, garters, stockings and panties, willing me to have an orgasm. It takes a little bit and some adjustment of the controls, but I do accomplish a very satisfying orgasm. That was all Johnny needed to make his decision about this purchase. Look for a motor bunny in the future. For right now, I am enjoying it for myself!
Duration: 12:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5881kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 555.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First Sybian Ride

Chessie Kay – training and reward Glen Flora

Training my chastity doll was not very hard. Chessie Kay will basically do anything to get the key to her belt. I made her wear a spider ring gag and taught her how to sit up. She is such an obedient girl (as long as she believes she will get the key soon).
Further training involved throw and fetch. Chessie’s favorite toy is a suction dildo, and she is incredibly frustrated she can’t use this toy. So to have her fetch it and bring it to me is great, because she will get more and more horny doing that. And even more so when I cuffed her hands behind her back for some blowjob training on that same suction dildo. Chessie really did her best, even using her huge boobs to rub the dildo on the table.
She was such a good chastity doll! The only thing that could be improved is that she asks for the key a bit too much, but I guess that’s just her mind driving her insane. She needs an orgasm, Chessie was built for sex, not for chastity! In the end I just had to give her the reward because she had been such a good girl! She couldn’t wait to take off her belt and use her favorite toy. It was probably the best orgasm she had in a long time!
Duration: 10:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14554kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chessie Kay – training and reward

RealTimeBondage Harley Ace Cathedral of Pain Part 3 El Campo

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Harley Ace
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Harley Ace made us promise not to directly torture her pussy, but she didn't really think of the consequences. When a girl has a tight snatch, so perfectly shaven, we spend a lot of time thinking and focusing on it.
Duration: 1:23:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Harley Ace Cathedral of Pain Part 3

Время генерации страницы 0.04010 секунды с 9 запросами