View Single Post
Old 05-18-2024, 10:27 AM   #8928
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Fresh girl meet the pain - Diana's debut - part 5 Tekonsha

Finally, the light of the happy end reaches Diana's eyes, however before being released, she has another painful punishment to suffer in front of her. In the last part of the serial, now the poor girl will feel the pain right on her sensitive soles. Dr Lomp has prepared his cruel rattan cane and a single tail whip to use for this torment. Poor girl will be ordered to lay on the torment bench, then one of her ankles will be secured through the shackle which is located in the near edge of the bench, which will allow us to enjoy her helpless sole shaking in pain. Diana will try to resist and not to weep in front of the camera, and now you watch the movie and see whether she can survive this heavy pain on her feet. Disclaimer: the actress's face is not blurred or hidden in any way in the full movie.
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12303kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 648.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fresh girl meet the pain - Diana's debut - part 5

BondageCafe - Christina Carter - Sex-Sation [wmbcv-0385] Rustburg

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Sex
Poor Ginger Savage has already had a long bondage evening, but that was before she found herself on the landing of the stairs, tied in a mass of blue rope. Dressed in black panties, garter belt and fully fashioned stockings, she can do nothing but move her stocking feet that are suspended.
Duration: 17:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4784kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 651.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BondageCafe - Christina Carter - Sex-Sation [wmbcv-0385]

BondageCafe - Darling - Goldy [wmbcv-0358] Tanacross

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Sex
Randy Moore returns, and finds herself roped tightly between two poles, in a lovely leather bolero straitjacket, with a vibrator tied between her legs. The expected struggling, squirming and coming ensues in short order.
Duration: 16:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4784kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 598.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BondageCafe - Darling - Goldy [wmbcv-0358]

Corset Training Forssa

This may not be exactly the corset training you thought you would be seeing. I understand. But, Johnny got this idea that maybe he could finally get me to behave if he had me on my knees, tied tightly and gagged. So, in my fuschia corset with matching panties, black stockings and shiny black high heels, Johnny tests his theory. He first puts my collar on me, so I know he's serious. Then he pulls my arms behind my back and secures them in an unforgiving armbinder. Then, he cuffs my legs together and attaches the armbinder to my cuffs, so I won't be trying to go too far. Finally, he puts a pvc bit gag in my mouth, so I can drool furiously while he puts me in my place. I act good for a while....but you know me...I was probably back to my same old misbehavior the next day, so Johnny will tie me up again!
Duration: 10:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5823kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 444.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Corset Training

Rose Red Tyrell's Multiple Orgasms with the Sybian Ortley

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Rose Red
Genres: BDSM, Anal, Bondage, Domination, Humilation, BlowJobs, Deep Throat, Toys
Our hot and young Rose Red Tyrell, obedient BDSM sex slave, is still in the dungeon here at Sexual Disgrace. We definitely want to see if she can endure more rough anal sex. This time around, the sybian fucking machine is drilled on the floor and she's kept on with cuffs around her wrists and ankles down by her sides.
Duration: 23:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7869kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rose Red Tyrell's Multiple Orgasms with the Sybian

21sextreme - Zyna broken North Shore

Release Year: 2010
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Kathia Nobili, Zyna Baby
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, teen, babes, blonde, brunette
Video language: English
Bound to a shopping cart and left all alone at a construction yard Zyna Baby thought nothing could get worse until Kathia Nobili arrives introduces her to her fate.Zyna gets hogtied and Kathia plays all kinds of wicked games on her until she breaks resistance and lets Kathia fuck her dirty cunt with a plastic dildo! Witness Zyna´s sufferings now!
Duration: 33:20
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 713.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Zyna broken

21sextreme - Mistress and her slave Walls

Release Year: 2010
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Mandy Bright, Melon
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, teen, babes, big tits, black hair, brunette
Video language: English
The Mistress (with capital “M”!), Mandy Bright has to punish Melon, who has done some mistakes; she has been a filthy little bitch! Mistress Mandy is the only one, who knows what Melon deserves, so she has to give it to her, too! A little “ouch” here, a little “awooh” there, and much of “aaahh” all over Melon´s body! Mandy knows how to treat a dirty little bitch! Click and learn from her!
Duration: 33:31
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 717.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Mistress and her slave

Время генерации страницы 0.02876 секунды с 9 запросами