View Single Post
Old 05-18-2024, 10:27 AM   #8929
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Into the Darkness Caroleen

Cast: Casey Calvert ,The Pope
Genres: Pain ,shaved ,Metal Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,BDSM ,Straight ,Fingering ,Brunette ,toned ,Handler
Video language: English
We begin the day with Casey in our dental chair that has been modified to suit our needs. She is completely helpless, so the torment begins immediately. She is flogged to turn her milky white skin a nice shade of red. Her head is incased and bound to the chair to further immobilize her. Pegs are applied and all of them are attached to a mechanism that will snatch them all at once at the precise time.
Next we have Casey in a brutal hogtie that has this slut totally helpless. Her body can’t take it, and her mind wants to give up. She fights to hold on, but in the end the device wins this battle and we have to release her and move on to her next trial.
In the final scene we introduce a brand new device. This is is the current manipulation of our vampire trap and it seems to be doing it’s job well. Casey is totally fucked and can’t move any part of her body without inflicting pain on herself. To make things worse, The Pope taps on the stakes to put even more pressure on the already painful predicament.
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Into the Darkness

Dolly's Test - Part 1 Ledger

Dolly wanted to model for FutileStruggles, so I decided to do a test shoot with her. The clip starts with Dolly, a tall cute redhead, already lightly bound... Just wrist and ankles. A huge red ballgag is immediately stuffed in her mouth. She is then left to struggle. After 5 min or so the jaw stretching gag proves to be too much for our new damsel. I remove it and stuff a large pair of panties in her mouth as a substitute. I wrap her head with clear packing tape to seal them in. Soon after I rope up her legs nice and tight. I tie her thighs in 2 places and I also tie her lower legs in 2 places. Once again, I leave her to struggle for a while. When I come back, I smack her ass and grope her tits for a while, and in the process her blouse is ripped open, exposing her pretty white bra. Dolly, is once again left to struggle. I return after a while with a chair. Dolly is lifted onto it so I can more thoroughly bind her. I do just that. After I'm satisfied, I wrap vetwrap around her gag, cut off her bra, clover clamp her nipples, Tug on the clover clamps, and then bind her tits. After all this I once again leave poor Dolly to struggle. I return and remove the clamps, but that's just so I can squeeze and slap them more easily. I finally tire of this and move Dolly to the floor. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dolly's Test - Part 1

Cowgirl Live part 3 Yayas De Viajama

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
The paps are marked and dripping. Time to move on. This will be about pumping and we have a full dong reader for that face hole. Let’s add to that lovely makeup with a splurge of cream-pie. Ah, nature calls. No modesty for this one -- let's get the pail ready. A frog squats over the pail and lets the stream flow. If she thinks those castration bands where rough going on — she’s in for a screaming surprise as we take them off. The copper sink is ready. It was especially built for this moment. How dynamic the colors are. The glow of the copper contrast lovely with the pale skin of the trollop splayed face down on the table. Her rump is raised by an iron pipe that spans it. From above, the bag hangs ominously. PD lubes the inflatable bulbs and pushes them into her rectum
Duration: 52:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowgirl Live part 3

Electrical Demo Part 2: Tens Unit and Sticky Pads Radiant

Cast: Lorelei Lee
Genres: Blonde ,Cattle Prod ,Fingering ,Dominatrix ,Electro Clamp ,Facesitting ,Tens Unit ,Straight ,white ,Electrical Play
Welcome back to the Wirepdussy tutorial with Lorelei and Princess Donna. The second installment of this series covers the TENS unit and sticky pads. We cover multiple settings on the TENS unit as well as discussing different placement of the pads that result in varying sensations for your submissive.
Duration: 19:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 439.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Electrical Demo Part 2: Tens Unit and Sticky Pads

BondageCafe - Randy Moore [wmbcv-0388] Wexford

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm
I was, however able to sneak in a quick evening of bondage. I picked out a shiny black catsuit and a cool vintage silver belt. I took a few cheesecake pictures and then got to the heart of the matter.
Duration: 17:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4771kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 622.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BondageCafe - Randy Moore [wmbcv-0388]

Wasteland - Close Encounters Spur Tree

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Gia
Genres: caning, Edgy, electro-stim, gags, Pussy Play
Gia is in a very precarious situation. Master has tied her very securely to his favorite chair, her legs are pulled apart to expose her most venerable area. He quickly gags her in anticipation of her protests. Gia takes a deep breath, her eyes open wide as she sees Master walk towards her. She cringes as she thinks of the punishment for complaining to much and knows she will never be able to remain silent, regardless of the consequences.
Duration: 12:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2094kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 199.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Close Encounters

Orgasmageddon Okemah

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
This hot piece of ass is coveted by men around the world. That hot body is soon going to be writhing in pleasure-pain. Her beautiful face will soon be twisting as she screams from each successive orgasm.
Duration: 53:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7281kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Orgasmageddon

Время генерации страницы 0.03808 секунды с 9 запросами